Introducing myself

Hi everyone! :wave:t4:
I’m new here. I’m excited to join this community like minded persons. I really want to understand how to trade with Fundamentals.

1 Like

IMO, fundamental trading is best suited to stocks, than FX or Crypto.

Why?

Because by the time fundamentals reach these FX markets retail traders are hanging on to the financial banks coat tails.

Welcome to the family :grin:

Welcome! Take your time learning and enjoy. If you need any help, don’t be afraid to ask. We’re all here to help each other. Good luck on your new journey!

Hi and welcome. What has made you feel that you want to trade using fundamentals rather than technicals or a combination?

Because the Fundamentals move the market more than the Technicals. Infact when using the Technicals and not mindful of the Fundamentals, you could make unexpected heavy losses.

Speaking experientially.

Pls elaborate.
Thanks

Thanks so much baemax023.

Can I know you personally?

There is a time lag between any major fundamental economic statement and for retail traders like ourselves being able to immediately profit as do the big banks. In other words, it’s history by the time it reaches us, although we could be able to follow the banks positions.

Welcome to the community, @Fernando.1. Have you gone through the education section here yet?

Not yet sir.

Hey, welcome to the community. Babypips is a good place to start learning about the forex market. You will learn a lot here. Also feel free to ask anything. Good luck with your journey.

Hey guys, got introduced by a trader friend, am here to grow. First stop profitability, second stop $100 a day let’s go