Introducing myself

I am new to here and want to learn about the world of trading

Welcome to the community, @Mush9021. Start with the education section here. It’s the best place to start for beginners.

learning is very important to survive in this trading place . so no way to ignore the importance of learning even though most of the beginners always try to skip the learning process. by the way , happy learning and good luck

Welcome @Mush9021. The educational contents at The School of Pipsology are really beginner friendly, fun to read and easy to understand.

Take your time to go through the educational process and try not to rush into live account.

Best of luck! :beers:

as a best part of trading i think demo is really good for the beginners level , but i have seen most of the beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.

the demo is good but honestly speaking the result of demo trading actually not works in a real, this is a sad reality. happy trading

most of the time traders ignore the learning approach and they direct willing to bring profit from trading. that is really ridiculous.

instead of demo i think micro account is really appropriate for acquiring good knowledge and experience. happy trading

I’m glad you decided to join, this site should help a ton. :grin: