Introducing the Forex Newb, Myself

How’s it going fellow Pips,

My name is Kevin Cavanagh and I am a Firefighter in SW Florida. I also design and build swimming pools as a profitable “side gig”. I have always been interested in generating new streams of income and Forex has my attention. I am working my way through the course now, and I have to say I am excited to get started once I finish the school!

My hopes are to eventually master the Forex trading world and use it as a supplemental income to my main career. As a Firefighter, we work 24 hours on, 48 hours off, and I would like to spend more time with my family during my off days. I know this is not a “get-rich-quick” scheme and have no problem putting in the hard work to build this into something great. My first goal is to net $50,000 starting with a smaller account ($1-5k).

I am an avid learner and always willing to share my knowledge. Give me a shout if you have any advice and/or if you have any questions. See everybody at the top of the Forex Market!!!

1 Like

Hi! Cavtrade. Firstly, I have the most admiration for your line of work. It’s probably one of the hardest jobs in the world.

Secondly, I am glad that you have arrived with the right mindset that forex trading is not a “get-rich-quick” scheme which means you will keep your expectations realistic, which is more than what I can say about a lot of other traders that enter the market. I am looking forward to reading more from you and I wish you all the best.