Introduction I am a newbie here

Hey everyone I am Neo I’m really shy but I want to trade and learn I blew so many accounts because my information is not accurate and I followed so many gurus but I still don’t understand does that make sense?

1 Like

No need to be shyyy! :blush: Haha. :smiley: This is the perfect place for newbies. Hmm. :thinking: Maybe it’s best if you take a step back and focus on your own strategy and trading style rather than following gurus or mentors. :open_mouth: I would also say go back to demo trading so that you won’t lose money while re-learning. :smiley:

1 Like

most welcome in this community , have a very good journey , its a wonderful place just enjoy it with next level of trading.

Hello @14May1993Mill,

Have you also checked out the School of Pipsology? We suggest that you make your way over to the School of Pipsology, our very own guide for teaching beginners how to trade the foreign currency exchange market. We start you off in Kindergarten, teaching you Forex basics, and you progress all the way to College, learning more complex subjects. This is all self-study, done at your own pace. Along the way, stop and take one of the 50 forex trading quizzes to make sure you’ve retained the knowledge.

Opening a trade journal is also a great idea. Having a trade journal enables more members to be able to help you out. You may open a trade journal here:

https://forums.babypips.com/c/trading-discussion/trade-journals/29

Pipzilla :coffee:

1 Like

newcomers should finish the basic level of trading first of all , otherwise trading of result can be useless. so focus on there.

You should not worry. It takes time to get it. When I started I also blew a few accounts. But I got the experience after two years of struggling. Right now you can also make money as you learn. Join lots of groups on Telegram especially that provides good signals. Some are bad some, some are good and can make you serious money. Let me know if you need recommendations.

its a fine reply with some fine lines , i hope you will bring good knowledge from here . by the way , thanks for nice reply.

for trading and crypto communication telegram right now really supportive and most useable , i also use this app to share my experience among all traders in my trading community.

Hi Neo! I’ve been in the same boat before as far as blowing accounts goes. Almost even gave up at one point! Fortunately, it got better. I would suggest taking a step back and making sure that you understand everything before you continue. Maybe a demo could be helpful? I know that seems like a step back since you’ve been trading live but it helped me when I was struggling.

Seriously. Try yourself then.

its a fine line with so many good information , thanks for your nice post.

Yaah it is true, when I had started forex luckily I have my friend trading on it. I learned from him how to get started. With regular practice and demo trading I made pretty confident to make trades. Although losses are the part of trader life, have to live with it!

Hi Neo, welcome to Babypips!
I recommend that you check the Education section here, you may find the information there helpful.

Gurus generally sell courses and don’t trade.