Introduction Newbie

Hi everyone, my name is Bertha Paul. I am eager to learn and how to sign up for forex. I gained interest about forex when I saw how well a young lady is doing on Instagram. She has a life of trading and advised me to join forex for financial gains and freedom. Can wait to start!

The reality is that maybe only 10% of noobs actually become successful traders because they learn the secret - HOW NOT TO LOSE MONEY…

The rest lose all their capital. That’s the reality. Atart your learning by pressing the green education button above.

best of luck.

I’ve seen some of the traders on instagram and I hate to act so negative, but they usually blow it out of proportion. :confused: Sometimes they make it seem like it’s the easy way to get rich, when in reality, it’s really risky and challenging. :frowning: But good luuuck! :smiley: I hope you’re motivated and driven enough to be a profitable trader eventually. :blush:

Thank you for this encouragement. I wish you the best as well. Also, how do I sign up to begin trading?

Thank you, best of luck to you too. How do I sign up to begin training?

Hi and welcome! It’s great you were inspired down this route but without knowing the exact person that you saw on IG it is fair to say most sell an unattainable picture of trading full time. Most will never even trade part time and make money, far fewer ever make it full time. That’s not to say it is impossible but there are a lot of marketers on IG posing as traders.

2 Likes

Exactly. Reaility.

1 Like

Sadly the reality is a bit brutal.

I really like when newbies already know that they will have to do a lot of work to make profitable trades. They come with the mindset that they will have to work hard otherwise there is no place for them in the market. It is important to understand things before you expect to make gains.

I hope you have been influenced by someone genuine and who’s really gaining out of this market. Having said that, what matters more is how you take it, learn about this market and use the motivation to excel here.

I personally believe that forex newbies are over-enthusiastic and over excited about starting their careers as forex traders. Sometimes, they may overlook some important things that can make their trading careers rewarding. It is better to focus on learning before earning.

Welcome Bertha and don’t forget that pastures are greener on the other side. You need to make real efforts to gain knowledge and understanding about Forex trading and learn all about the tools and instruments that can help you achieve your dream. This alone can take up a lot of months leave aside the time required to practice the skills you’ve learned with demo accounts.