Introduction of me

Hi I’m Jesse, just started I’m here because I’m very interested in how to trade and become better at it and use it as a skill

Welcome Jesse! Start with the School of Pipsology. It’s the best place for newbies. If you need any help, don’t be afraid to ask. Good luck on your trading journey!

You should make a good plan to survive in this risky platform.

any kind of trading plan can be useless if there is no strong money management, so we have to make sure the right approach.

what you think guys there is any difference between money and risk management ? i think its all about same issue , nothing without it.

Hi and Welcome,

If you are looking for any help finding a solid regulated broker to trade with please let me know.

We are a UK company that works with tried & tested forex brokers and can help you start in the right direction at no cost to yourself.

Just let us know what country you are trading from and how much you are looking to start with and we will find you the best solution so you don’t get caught up with a bad broker.

Click on our name and you will see our website, please feel free to ask any questions.

Welcome to the community, Jess. Start with the education section here if you’re not doing that yet. Good luck.

Welcome welcome. :blush: How did you find out about forex? :blush: It’s definitely not gonna be easy but I hope you’re determined enough to push through with it. :blush: Good luuuuck! :smiley: