Introduction of Myself

Am Agboola Taofeek Olayinka, am new in Forex Trading. I want to be a Pro in 3 years, Please your advice and directions are welcome. Have been reading different books for months.

Welcome, you can also find some free online courses to build your trading skills.

Hi, check these free lessons as a start :grinning: Regards Greg

Hi Omoawe, welcome

hello Omoawe, how are you ? hope everything is okay . have you finished any basic online course as like baby pips school. if yes , its okay and trade in demo . if not , go through the school level first of all.

in order to me , only online course is not good enough to bring good knowledge and experience, besides this need good practice, otherwise it can be useless.

yes , its a good suggestion , practice and learning is a great combination. that’s all. but beginners try to bring profit with no learning.

minimum 2 years practice can make any trader as a knowledgeable, there is no short cut way of become good trader . so pass time in there with great patience.

You can also practice yourself with the foreign exchange market by simulating forex trading, then combine the fundamental news and technical aspects learned before to judge the trend, simulate ordering and trading, and test your own foreign exchange speculation technology.