Introduction of yourself in front of other traders

Hello anyone is here?

Welcome and good you found us!

Hellooooo @Arslan287! :smiley: Present! Hahaha. :slight_smile: Welcome to BP. People are super nice here so don’t be afraid of sharing your trading story with us. :blush:

Hello @Arslan287! Welcome to the community! Can you share a bit about yourself or your trading journey? :slight_smile:

What’s up everyone. Name is Forexicity. My trading journey consists of 3 years. I’m about the tail end of my 3 years, and going into my fourth year. I started trading in 2016, and have started out good but ended up bad. I have a software engineering background, so I started writing forex robots, to no avail. I have not blown an account, but closest I have done to that is lose 50% of my trading account. After that I called it a day until I could get myself together. Earlier this year, I started trading and then in April I had a string of bad losses, which lead me to quit until earlier last month. I have started trading again, and I realized one thing. I hate to lose, which is not good in this game. Earlier this year, I would put on a trade but just didn’t have an exit strategy. This time, it’s a bit different. I now have an exit strategy in all my trades, and also an enter strategy as well. Whenever I get a signal, I don’t go in immediately, I wait a couple of bars to make sure it is what I am looking for. It’s been great so far, because now I know when I should lose. Before, I traded without a stop loss, waiting until it comes back. I also reduced my position size so I don’t feel my stomach churn as much. But that basically is my story.