Introduction post

My name is Jacob Micheal …I am from Nigeria,I’m 19 years
I was introduced to Forex trading by my classmate who have been studying it for two years now and I’m ready to be go any length to be a leader here …I’m very much interested because I’m a commercial student and also love reading so it’s another advantage for me to improve my ability and talent

1 Like

Welcome @Busybrain112 read as much as you can and practice like there is no tomorrow, best wishes:hugs:

1 Like

Thank you so much regan64 …I’m here for business…best wishes to you too

1 Like

A perfect age to start with. Just focus on your learning process now & don’t follow or use others strategy or plan! Hope for the best.

Nice to know this; that means he is with full of determinations! And you already know; it takes time to learn Forex!

The person who introduced me to this

Thanks very much ,it’s a great to know that I can be part of this great family

Yes I was talking about him;

Surely you can! In addition, you are always welcome!

Hello Jacob! Welcome to the community! What do you mean by commercial student? Enjoy your stay here and happy learning!

It’s my pleasure I mean I study about business, industry and trade in school

Hellooooo! :smiley: Welcome to BP Jacob. :blush: Awww. Such a young trader! I hope I already knew about forex very early on. :slight_smile: I hope you know that it’s not gonna be super easy., but it will be worth it. :blush: Good luuuuck! :slight_smile: