Introduction (Rich)

Off of work almost a month now due to an injury. Money is getting tight and no signs of my health getting any better. Was talking to my wife about possible jobs that I could work from home and she suggested trading in Forex and sent me this link. Not sure what will come out of this but I’m definitely interested in making money and securing my family’s future.

1 Like

Welcome and I hope all is well. I decided to join this to understand. But I also joined a program to help me get started. I wish my much success with you trading journey.

Hey Rab729! Welcome!

Sorry to hear about your situation but I have some not so optimistic news for you unfortunately. FX trading is not a quick fix to anyone’s money woes.

I would look at more immediate solutions but I would also encourage you to continue your educational journey into trading fx since it might pay out later on down the line.

Good luck to you! These are trying times and I sincerely wish your situation improves.

You should give forex trading a serious thought. It’s a good career path that pays off in the long run.

Forex is a good way of earning money as long as you are ready to invest your time in learning it.

Forex trading is a great way to earn money especially ehn you can not go out of the house to earn. But try spending some time on the demo account, so that you have an idea about how all these things work. All the Best for your trading and Take Care!

Good luck. Its a long journey but that does not mean it should not be made. Do not expect to arrive quickly. Even if you are a really good trader and can double your money every year, if you only start with a small account it will take years of trading without withdrawing money before you have a significant and secure income.

Hi, so sorry to hear about your situation. Hope all is well now? I agree with what your wife suggested, you should take FOREX trading seriously, read news, be informed about the major events happening in the market, figure out your strategy and find a nice broker where you can put everything together. Forex if traded right, pays you really good in the lon run. Takecare

I will suggest you to join an institute for learning forex if you want to do it full time and make it you only source of income. Forex trading includes many strategies and concepts so it is necessary to understand it. You can also watch various youtube videos

Hi Mate, sorry to hear about your situation. Forex is surely a great way to earn for yourself and securing your family. Just remember to be patient, formulate your strategies and practise them in your trading. All the best

You gotta be really patient as you can’t make money from forex trading overnight. I would suggest you to have side job while you learn forex. Just like for every job, you need training and time, same goes for forex. All the best buddy!