Introduction to babypips

Hey, I’m John from Nigeria, not really a beginner to forex, but a newbie to babypip.
Nice to be here.

1 Like

its a good place you have chosen already , just focused and keep learning. good luck

1 Like

you look good Man! nice to see here , so many Nigerian in this community , hope you will enjoy everything.

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment, I hope to get the best from this community and give my best to it…

Yeah, babypips does have a reputation. It’s my desire to keep improving, good luck to you too and thanks

have you started already the baby pips school ? its the first step for the traders who are particularly newcomers.

1 Like

sounds really good your motive is to keep improving, just dont hurry man , there is no way to improve yourself by passing a short time, keep patience.

Yes, I did. Still on it. I’m at the high school now. Peter, please is there a certificate after completing the school?

Hi John! Welcome to Babypips! For how long have you been trading?

1 Like

I haven’t started yet, I have a plan of learning and improving, to have a trading system and a good strategy. So for now I’m practicing and trading with demo account till I’m satisfied… I’ll start real trading…

Demo trading is also considered trading, I think. In that case, for how long have you been trading on a demo account?

6-7months now…it was recommended and advised…

1 Like

its a good time you have passes in demo , hope you acquired good knowledge and experience.

Alot Malik… A lot, and still counting… even professional traders still use demo right…?

Welcome to BP @jayrex94! Good luck on your trading journey!

Welcome to bp @jayrex94! How long do you plan to demo trade before going live? :blush:

Thanks CoinLady😊, I’ve traded demo for a while now, my use of demo isn’t for just fun though, it’s trying to work on trading strategies and systems. I’ll go live anytime soon, once I’m ready, psychologically… Anytime! Any moment!

1 Like

Wow congrats in advance and good luck! :blush: