Introduction to community

Hi guys!

I am new Forex trader. I’ve started 2 weeks ago, trading only EURUSD for now, and I’m pretty satisfied with my results. It’s only experimenting period with small amount of money to get used to market and charts.
About my trading knowledge: I’ve spent about year and a half reading various books on basics of TA, candlesticks, indicators, ratios and stuff like that. Read about 40+ of them, so I coul see what makes most sense to me and what I think should work. Also, I whatched about 50+ hours of webinars, videos etc. After I’ve done that, I spent few months analyzing chart of various forex pairs. Now, I am gong to read some books on trading strategies. That’s about it.

The only problems I have is with currency fundamentals and I would appreciate if someone could help me about that… Send me a message or something if You want to help!

Cheers!

1 Like

welcome
i am amazed at the number of books you have read
and would like to ask if i could
what was the most common thing you have noticed that these 40 books talked about or stressed on
thanx

‘‘FOLLOW THE PRICE ACTION’’

And it really makes sense… Basics will make you a lot of money…

which one ?
the one of common people or the one of big institutions
and how do you differentiate which is which

The way I got it is just to follow price on the charts. Focus on trends and trade trending currency, stock etc. As simple as that.

ok good luck

1 Like

this is what i was referring to

Interesting article. Boys from Essex did pretty good job I must admit. Financial criminal at it’s finest. Bet they made much more than that fine… But, to get back to trading… I really don’t understand how big financial fluctuations work, but from that I know, it really depends on lot of factors. What kind of trader are you, what timeframe are you trading on etc. I don’t think that can really influence your trades if you are swing trader and have proper trading plan. Even if your SL gets hit, you can reenter. In the end, as I said, I know barely anything about major fluctuacions and fundamentals behind currencies. So, the way I figured this ‘‘FOLLOW PRICE ACTION’’ is that you follow price on chart and trade according to what it shows…

Wow that’s impressive so far mate.

1 Like

Thank you a lot!

Welcome, palicj. Read all you can read here. Ask questions and you`ll be answered. Then test yourself in demo trading. And remember to do not risk what you cant afford to lose.

1 Like