Introductionnnnnm

Hi

I am new to forex, I started taking interest 2 days ago I have been watching a lot of you tube videos. I want to learn professionally how can I start? Where can I start ? How can I learn more and where do I get a demo account ? Please do assist me as I’m very serious and am willing to put in a lot of time to learn trading but I am very confused as to where to start.

First open a demo account and practice what you learn. With a demo account, you won’t need to spend a dime from your pocket. I am currently using Forexchief as a broker. You can google it, visit the website and open a demo account. It is free. Then look for youtube videos on how to open/close trades, set Stoploss/Take Profit, money management, use of leverage, use of economic calendar and various technical indicators. if you are a fast learner, you should be ready in 6 months.

Thank you so much

The School of Pipsology here on Babypips is a great way to start. Regarding a demo account, you should check the Broker section here too.

Start your education here bro

as a newcomer , first of all need best education for learning knowledge and experience. and baby pips is the best place for that , so just keep focus and become knowledgeable. good luck

if learning knowledge and experience
not practice in demo or any practice , it is useless to have in practical.

start with psychology of the school , its a best version of education as a newcomer. dont hurry when time to learn. always remember there is no short cut way of learning at all.

every newcomers have to finish the pre school level when join this forum. i preferred for 2 times minimum , its a best place for become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.

demo or micro ?
which practice account do you recommend for the traders who are particularly
beginners

Demo accounts. I would not recommend any kind of live account, even a micro one, to a total beginner who doesn’t know and understand the functions of the trading software they are using yet.

Demo account only. First get your education, learn how to work the trading platform, develop a strategy etc. Start your education here starting with the Babypips course.

Start with learning, your knowledge and skills are going to help you for trading life. Always focus on learning, none in this world is going to help you for this without any reason.

As other members have said use Babypips school to learn basics.
Use demo account to practice what you read because experience is important part in trading.

Here is step by step how to create demo account where you do not need broker. You can use Metaquote server.

last line in your post was really awesome , even though its a post about learning but it sounds really motivational speech.

Before opening your demo; read BabyPips School very carefully; you’ll have a basic direction by taking this online course! Then go for demo practice.