Invalid parameters

Please, how can I handle invalid parameters error. I have been trying to close a trade but its giving me ‘invalid parameter’ error.

Have you tried closing the platform and re-opening?

How are you attempting to close the trade - with an order or by clicking on the “Close” or “Exit” button or other?

1 Like

Clicking on the trade to close order

“Clicking on the trade to close order”?

This doesn’t mean the same as your first post so you need to give more detail. You need to be more precise about what you are looking at and clicking.

On my platform there are 4 commonly used ways to manually close an open trade -

1. display open trades by clicking on the “Positions” tab: right-click on trade line under “Positions” and click on “Close position” from the drop-down

2. display open trades by clicking on the “Positions” tab: click on the “Close POsition” button at the extreme right-hand end of the trade’s line

3. display open trades by clicking on the “Positions” tab: double-click on the trade’s line to open the “Modify Position” pane: click on the “Close Position” button in the right centre of the pane

4. open the chart for his trade and click on the X button at the right-hand end of the trade summary line (shows entry price, points up or down, unrealised gain, open Advanced Protection Settings, reverse position, double position and close position)

Which displays the error message?

1 Like

Have you tried to close application via ctrl+alt+delete then task manager and here forced it’s closure then restarting again ? Or simply right after that rebooting the PC and then start it ? What do you say about that ? Do let me know. I think it will work.

Till now are you hanging on? Or solved already?

1 Like

Solved already. Thanks.

1 Like

Wow; that’s really great! Nice to know; have a great weekend!