Is anyone trading today,because the market is moving quite strangely for me

What do we mean by ‘the market’? ? ?

It is too vague…

Most people mean ‘the stock market’,

not spot forex or metals or grains, dairy, etc.

There are.many.markets,.not.a.single.one…

Correlated,.sure,.but trading ‘the market’

means very little: you have to.be.specific…

I haven’t taken even 1 trade this week,the market is not moving in correspondence with my setup,it’s funny because in the first week of this month I took 6 trades and all made me good cash and this week is totally different

Ok thanks for the info,I haven’t taken even 1 trade this week,the market is not moving in correspondence with my setup,it’s funny because in the first week of this month I took 6 trades and all made me good cash and this week is totally different

Wow you killing it,I have a strategy that does wonders for me.but this week I haven’t taken even 1 trade this week,the market is not moving in correspondence with my setup,it’s funny because in the first week of this month I took 6 trades and all made me good cash and this week is totally different

I have a strategy that does wonders for me,but sometimes I can’t trade because the market moves strangely,I haven’t taken not even 1 trade this week,the market is not moving in correspondence with my setup,it’s funny because in the first week of this month I took 6 trades and all made me good cash and this week is totally different

Well I guess I’m going to have to set an alarm too so I can take a look at the market in the morning,what I’ve noticed the market tends to push around 02:00 my time

I’m sorry my bad I meant the Forex market

1 Like

The alarm at 1:30 was for nothing- too less volatility to jump in. But today another exciting night…:laughing:

Today the market seems to be behaving,let’s see how it goes

Good luck to you too

good luck!

Who made $$ from going long on yen pairs today? :scream:

The yen is moving nicely today,but I missed an opportunity.But it doesn’t matter because I was able to get some pips on the CAD pairs

Yeah mine are AUD, didn’t do anything :joy:

Why? Were you to busy to trade today?

I took 4 trades today and all of them got me positive results

I hven’t try trading, but I’ll begin.

I was the lucky one on long and short Yen pairs, thanks to your luck wish!
But watchout the news tonight!
Thats the grate thing on Forex Market, its allways going up and down , so you allways have the (theoretical) chance to make money

Your good luck wish brings me good luck! So the same to you, good luck!

Oh I meant my AUD pairs didn’t move. :smile: