Is babypips good?

I was introduced to babypips to learn all about forex and such to get an understanding of it and I did learn a bit but I feel there is way too much of it. Should I stick to babypips and read all of it? Are there any other good resources out there? I have a demo account and started doing very minor trades to get hands on practice, but the chart predictions kill me.

just wait and see how much positive review will come within short time , because from all trading communities baby pips is the king particularly for learning .

2 Likes

Hey Vindi…
Welcome to the forum.
Ahsan is right. This is the place you want to be.
Look. Every aspiring trader comes from different places, backgrounds, levels, experiences. But what you have here is something special. Actually everything you really need.

• Smart administrators (traders) in charge.
  • Very experienced traders onlooking. Lending a hand.
  • The school has the essential learning that we all need. And is very good.
  • Many fun topics come our way. Like the contests they give us.
  • The daily write ups, especially on the daily e-mail list, is second to none. My favorite.
  • The fascinating topics and questions that float around from traders across the spectrum.

Trust me. There isn’t anything you would need that you can’t find in here.

So, I think you should just look around and find out what speaks to you. Whatever you find interesting, or helpful, then go there. You don’t need to read absolutely everything. We all are in different places. And everyone goes to where they are either needed or need to go. It would be like going to a very big party. And what you’ll have is all of the different conversations taking place. You just jump around and find what fancies yourself. You’ll probably find your niche of people you like to hang out with. Bounce things off of them. Then when you get some ah,ha moments, you have to share them.

This is a wonderful place to be.
I think it’s the only place to be, actually.
I’ve been here since 2013.

See ya around.
Mike

4 Likes

There are so many platforms where you can get trading education like Baby Pips, Insta Forex, FPA, Forex Factory and Afilorama among others. But from what I’ve experienced and heard from other traders too, Baby Pips is the best. Don’t give up, coz real money never comes easy

2 Likes

You dont need anything else, all the information you need is here.

Make sure you practice a lot too!! haha

As far as I’m concerned, there is no better platform for getting trading education than Baby Pips. Straightforward, easy to understand and quite exhaustive. Name any famous trader and ask them where they began. Most of them will mention Baby Pips.

Babypips School is a great resource. It’s a lot, I know, but it takes a lot make it in this endeavor.

Babypips is also a great place to chat with like minded individuals and share ideas. These forums have some knowledgeable contributors as well. You can learn a lot from these people.

Hi, I also got intoduced to Baby Pips when I started gaining interest in trading. I can assure you that you’ll not regret taking forex trading education from Baby Pips. You’ll get everything you need from risk management, basic trading terms, strategies and other key stuff to make you a super trader. Good luck

1 Like

My 2 n00b cents…? Being almost through the school of pipsology, I have 2 conclusions to share already:

Firstly, I can’t believe that this kickass education is free. I guess the best things in life are, and that the best way to give back is to be active and constructive in the forum.

Secondly, and i can only speak for myself: by diligently and consistently following the golden nuggets of knowledge I’ve gathered in this here school, i’ve been profitable from day one. Let’s see how long that lasts, but so far so good.

So in retrospect, @Vindieselwalker, keep at it and carry on, you’re in the right place.

1 Like

Hi, its good you’ve been learning babypips, coz you really are on the right track. Continue trading a bit on demo and you’ll see the fruits of your pipsiology classes. There is no better learning platform than babypips worldwide, though you can always get more info from elsewhere

I must say it is not good but best of all forums that may give you right info from starter level. Babypips is wonderful place to learn all about forex from beginners level to advance level. Here all things are explained in very easy way. Stay with it regularly you will know all ups and downs and updated of forex market.