Is Blu FX scam?

You can withdraw all. The company will keep half and you will keep half. Please note that its 5% blocks so if those amounts you mentioned are in 5% blocks like 10,15,20,50% then you can withdraw everything.

Please give examples in $sign so I can understand better thanks

In simple terms, you can withdraw all the amount you make from the figures you had given before. I hope you are clear now.

Yes I am thanks for your patience and nice reply.

I think your lot size depends on the package you go for. You can use a bigger lot size for the 50k account.

Where can I find the lot size and margins for the 50k account?

@TraderAtlas If I sign on for the Lite account and get comfortable with the rules, can I change over to a pro account to try to grow to the million-dollar fund manager? If so, will the profits I made on the Lite account xfer to the pro, or will it start fresh with the 50k. Can I trade on both?

I just think there is something shady about Blu FX, I believe they are covering up somethings. It’s quite funny that all their bad review on Trustpilot has been deleted to one updated on the 5th of May, 2020. If they don’t have anything to hide, then they shouldn’t have deleted the reviews. Fingers crossed!!

Yes you can. The profits or loss incurred will be transferred to the pro account. You can only trade on one per time.

Please refer to our blog. We have a post on that. You could also Google search it or chat our support for it on our website. Cheers.

Lol. Nah. Posts on trust pilot are user generated so only the person who wrote the review can edit or delete it. Blufx can’t do that as they don’t own the website.

lol there probably something shady about trust pilot too :smile:

We have nothing to hide madam. We have no control over the posts that go up there or even here. But when we see a review that is a lie, we do send evidence to site admins and they do the needful for the integrity of their respective platforms.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.blufx.co.uk

So why is just one post left from the numerous posts on your review site? Are you saying all the reviews were a lie? lol, indeed

lol, I think I have to believe that. Could they be covering up something? I wouldn’t know

Blufx can appeal to Trustpilot to remove a particular post. It could be flagged intentionally and hence result to the removal.

Hey man I’m Nigerian too. Did you join yer and how is it

1 Like

Hello guys! Did you get a reply, thinking of taking a ride with BluFX Nigeria too.

most things online are maybe a bit dubious, including sites rating brokers/trading platforms who can you trust these days ??

1 Like

Anybody can come and post anything they want to post about anyone nowadays. Trust pilot knows this and if we have evidence to prove that it’s a lie, then it can be taken down. It is completely up to them to make the final decision for the sake of their integrity. You can choose to believe that they are trustworthy as a site or not. Cheers.