Is Dogecoin a good investment in 2020?

I think we may be a bit out of that context here. One should cash out as the masses are buying in, true. However, the masses are not yet at all bought into it. It’s just buzz growing right now IMO. Coinbase doesn’t even support it yet. Robin Hood is one of the few investment platform options right now. Who knows, maybe it drops, but it seems to have found some post-Elon balance. If it does, then sweet, I’ll pick up my next round cheaper! It’s a buy and hold for a long time kind of thing for me likely. You know how it goes…

With the beauty of hindsight, the answer to your question was YES :smiley:

1 Like

“It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.” - origin unknown

1 Like

I threw $800 in it this morning and I’m up $143 on that just today. I’ve been trying my best to convince my girl that we should divert treasure here right now, but she’s an accountant, and will not have me tampering with other earmarked funds… sigh. I’m lucky to have her lol :slight_smile:

The one that worries me most about Doge is the holdings concentration. Around 30 or 40% of all coins existing is held by one single person. Just imagine what will happened if he start selling.

Is there any information on who this person is?

No. We can only guess for now.

100% Dogecoin is literally a ■■■■ coin with an unlimited supply and kinda no use for anything! but it does not matter cuz the world’s 2nd richest guy (Elon Musk) is backing it up! in my opinion doge will hit 1$ by the end of 2021 (maybe sooner) but what happens after that i don’t know!

It was only a good investment when it was cheap to be honest.

Before investing in Doge, people should understand that Doge is an inflationary coin, meaning it has an endless supply that keeps growing more and more rapidly as time goes. Every year, more than 4 Billion Dogecoin are mined and added to the overall supply. In the long term, this makes Doge unstable for long term investment, unlike deflationary coins like Bitcoin, which has a high demand and a limited supply.

However, nobody really expected Doge to even reach $0.10 and now it’s close to reaching a $1 in value. Crypto markets can be very unpredictable. One can buy Doge if you like but it would be advisable to wait till the prices drop a little. However, this is not financial advice, and people should do their own research before getting into the crypto, as the crypto markets can be highly volatile.

With the rest of the economies facing a downfall, crypto currencies held their fort. Even this year in Feb, Dogecoin had the highest hit.

Maybe that’s a good. Dogecoin seem like the hot new thing right now. But there’s still so much risk and volatility to the market, experts say. In fact, even the official Dogecoin Twitter account urged caution among investors, especially since there are some scams going around about the cryptocurrency.

Anybody read this one?

I invested 15$ in January and now I have like 220$. I think that it will keep on growing.

Dogecoin 2 weeks ago.

All part of the plan. LOL!

1 Like

And this is why I do not trust meme currencies at all.

Thoughts?

$11M worth. Their Discord community has 135K members. There are 17K members online right now! Amazing.

Craziness. What is the purpose of this coin again?

All I can say about this is that people really like doggies, but that has always been obvious. Why is there no cat-based crypto though? :joy:

I think, in 2020 Dogecoin was not much better but now it growing up.