Is Forex, a quick way to make money

Ok, lets just stop the arguing and bickering, deal?

At the end of the day, we are all here to make money. We all have differant ways of doing things, just like a diet for instance.

There is only 1 way to make money, and there is only 1 way to lose the fat, but everyone goes about it differently.

The system wasnt inplace on the 30th, first of all, secondly, I have to gain confidence in it, thirdly, Im a scalping maniac. The good news is, like i said above, Im going to put this Plan on a private server, where I cant throw a monkey wrench into the plan single handidly.

Ive said many of times, Im my own destroyer of my progress. Im not perfect, but Im striving to be.

Arguing / bickering? I wouldn’t use those words to describe two people going back and forth trying understand each others perspective, and how they relate to the markets…

I just don’t see any value in anyone playing the “what if” game (especially when it comes to trading) and will always interject my opinion b/c that’s what this forum is about. You say something, I have an opinion on it, and I’m going to say something about it.

If it differs from your viewpoint, then so be it. You don’t need to self-deprecate either. And who strives for perfection? That’s unrealistic. Nothing is perfect and a human being can’t ever achieve that level of understanding.

Good luck out there.

Jake

We know (at least, I know) that you have been struggling with OCD/ADHD for a while

• you told us about it five years ago on Newbie Island

(301 Moved Permanently) -

so you may be getting into a pickle here trying to explain your thoughts when questioned…

It will suffice to assume that your E.A. from 2011 did not perhaps suit your trading needs and you

went back to discretionary/manual trading, and there is nothing wrong with that!

I see that you are feeling playful, Lexy :slight_smile:

Hey PipMehappy, Yeah, But i think that was all in my head back then,

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

IVe made about 5,000 experts, its like those keys you cant find, but usually in the last place you look.

I know it seems like a big circle of endless failure, but its about getting better and better at perfecting MYSELF during the failures.

Hey, we’ll see what happens, Have a great weekend PipMeHappy!

You too, MoneyNVRSLeeps!

I hope your plan to help your wife retiring early works out…

The joys of being a stay-at-home dad must surely outweigh the forex frustrations you may feel :slight_smile:

Happy trading

:slight_smile:

Man, hasn’t this thread blown up overnight.

@ moneynvrsleeps, bro your maths does not add up. From one scalper to another. But I hope things work for you.

But I ask you this. 6 years after starting your journey here at BP’s, are you really going to stand on your soap box and declare you can make quick money?

A quick way to make money is you. not the forex or anything else. if you have knowledge and experience in certain are of business. than you can open a business and make money. how quick? that depend on your effort.

If you are a hard worker person. i do believe soon or later the money will come at you.

Quick money can be made. Key is to identify when high volume is going to happen and flip the coin and hope you are on the money side when the volume dwindles. Often when the volume dwindles it will start to drift in the established direction up or down. Anyone care to make a volume prediction here and now as to when and what currency/commodity pair?

Yes, once you are ready, you can make quick money as compared to other businesses.

Maybe we can making huge profit at quickly, but also possible occur we lose all investment quickly also, we need to pay atention with the risk that involved in trading, we can’t deny if loss also part in trading

Hey Billy, what math are you talking about? Not sure your reference on that one. And im not being a smarta$$ either, I respect you here, Just not sure what your talking about, lol… You can make quick money once you know what your doing, its that simple. As with anything, once learned, the acceleration of fruits of the labor are reaped. And, once again Billy, Im going to say this. I failed because of me, not because of random price movements, news releases, or bad learning.

it takes a doctor 18 years to make the money I want, a Lawyer takes, awww, never mind, Lawyers dont make squat really, for the effort they put in, unless they hook up with a sports figure.

6 years, and I can still come here being enthusiastic about losing redundantly over and over and over again, because I see the money that can be made, by simply following a routine, and not weavering from it. And Billy, you know me here Bro, Ive been mentally trading under the gun morless. When you NEED TO make money fast, as if your life depended on it, It gets tuff, especially when you really have no plan to follow and shooting into a barrel of fish. Im so freaking annoyed where I live, and Now, knowing the summer is almost here, Its going to be worse tomorrow, then today.

Do you know whats its like to hear motorcycles all day long, flyin down residential streets, so loud you cant hear people in you own house.?? Then, you can hear them for the next 5 minutes traveling, they are so loud here. I live in a crap city that is gearing towards being a motorcycle heaven.

ANyways, thats just 1 thing, I have about 15 things that annoy me within 15 seconds of waking up in the morning. So, what I did to combat these things is, Youtube Thunderstorms, playing thru the entire house. It blocks it out almost 80%, giving me time to tune into what I need to do, and move the heck away from here as soon as possible. Ive found calm in MY TRADING, because I kno the end to all this crap is right there, just waiting for me to grab the opportunity and run with it. Ive tailored my srtatedgy to be very good, giving me what I need. Several signals, several chances to make Pips, as long as there is volumn a tad. I JUST NEED TO STAY FOCUSED on my ROUTINE AND PROCESS, and Im going to be freaking wealthy, and maybe not overnight, but definitely on the right path *shruuggs

My goal right now is $50,000 by June, to pay an entire year of Rent, just to get the heck outta here. If I can pull that off, its limitless in what I can accomplish.

Billy, If you need any help, just ask, BWHAHAHAHAHA, lol, OK, OK, im sure Im the last one to go to, lol…

Have a great day Brother, Im just on a life high, its been awhile, Im ready to make this entire thing come together finally.

When it comes down to it Billy, at the end of the day, its about

DISCIPLINE, ( Routine)

Price-action,

bankroll preservation,

Nothing more,

Realizing the longterm, and breaking it down to a level that you can scalp the most pips possible from it.

Am i right or wrong?

I do have freight of longer term holds for profit, because of the hundreds of times “IM 1 pip off” from profit targets or taps of my stoplosses.

I do believe my most current system adjustments allow me for bigger runs, but I see them as allowance moves now. I see my boundaries now. Its just gaining more confidence in them to allow possible runs and not getting bit*h slapped in the process.

Sure, Ive had several self proclaimed soap box announcements and windups, they fire me up. But Im still here, Im still getting better, and my visions havent changed in what I can see being attainable in this business.

And, I will NEVER stop till I make it.

It is, but not for beginners.

forex is indeed a quick way to make some money. Once or twice. Then the possibilities are that you are about to lose, so mostly forex is a quick way to lose money.

Yes it is. But it depends on your capital.
I can earn 250 dollars daily using my ‘no lose strategy’ but it requires 20,000 dollars. :confused:

Where are you getting “volume” data from?

11:01est,:smiley:

UBER driver can make a quick bucks without losing their shirt…

If you want quick money the best way is to go all in with leverage and based on a long term structure break and retest. And then just hedge your position once you are in green. But I don’t recommend though. You will have tough nights.

I know a person that did that however. A teacher from school, he bought his house.

An example of a wedge break-retest and later a support break-retest.

Structure is the most powerful way to trade out there. I use it exclusively for my trading. The only person I know who uses it but not in the same way though is Jason Stapleton.