Is Forex popular?

Is Forex popular? Forex is very popular and more newbies are comming to trade but they want to become rich in no time with Forex trading. But I think Forex is very hard to make money online and it is not quick rick program. It needs more hard work to survive in it.

Are you looking at other asset classes to trade?

“Not quick rich program”
I think people needs to learn that there is no shortcut to getting rich quickly. It takes the dedication and hard work to make it happen. Success do not come fortnight so kindly do not have this mentality set that forex is the quick rich program. Nothing is.
And back to your question, yes, Forex is a popular because it is easy to access thanks to the internet and you can learn so many things from there.

2 Likes

you cant make something happen it happens naturally

is very popular. According to the Bank for International Settlements, the preliminary global results from the 2019 Triennial Central Bank Survey of Foreign Exchange and OTC Derivatives Markets Activity show that trading in foreign exchange markets averaged $6.6 trillion per day in April 2019. This is up from $5.1 trillion in April 2016. Measured by value, foreign exchange swaps were traded more than any other instrument in April 2019, at $3.2 trillion per day, followed by spot trading at $2 trillion.

Yes, Forex is not a quick rich program and you only can be successful in it if you have much knowledge and skills in it. Always follow the trends of the market and do not lose patience.

1 Like

its a popular platform right now but never think there is a chance to bring profit very rapidly from here , success in Forex relates with long time issue , so need a patience first of all , otherwise the result from there could be worst.

long time is needed , i agree but the most important is proper guidance because without it any kind of long time approach can be useless. so be careful

its a most popular business in the present world , but it contains huge risk , because there is no one who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. so should be careful

Forex trading will be hard if you make it a quick-rich scheme

With a daily average trading volume of about $5 trillion, forex (FX) trading is perhaps one of the most popular forms of trading among investors. Forex trading, in its most basic form, is the exchange of one currency for another, sometimes known as currency pairs.

Yes I agree with your scheme, forex is not a quick rich program and you must have good knowledge if you want to be successful.

Definitely noticed a lot of new people lately so I’d say that more and more people are aware of it and want to try it out, although a lot of them may not stick with it. I know a few people in real life that have trading accounts, but most of the people I know aren’t interested.

1 Like

hello am numlesh from mauritius and am here to learn how to do trading can you guide me plzz.

Maybe crypto is a better market for this kind of thinking :sweat_smile:

Though forex is a popular market—having a market value of over $6 trillion—new traders undermine its risks. Forex is not a shortcut to building a lifetime of fortune in 6 months. It requires serious effort. If people come with the right mindset, trading can be a lot simpler.

1 Like

“1.93 quadrillion” just saw this, now can guess the popularity of the market.

Despite the fact that FX is a major market with a market capitalization of over $6 trillion, inexperienced traders underestimate its risks. Forex is not a quick way to make a lifetime of money in six months. It necessitates much effort. Trading may be a lot easier if people arrive with the appropriate mindset.

No doubt, forex is popular, but people don’t understand its risk. New traders need to keep things realistic.

Forex is terribly popular, which is more of a con than a pro - the sheer popularity means a lot of unprepared people invest money in it and lose those money.