Is Forex popular?

I really appreciate your thinking that forex trading is not a quick rich program. I completely agree with you because forex needs hard work and patience. You can’t make quick money with forex trading. You have to understand the market and be patient for good results.

forex is still the most traded market on daily basis, trading forex should aim for consistency income. If anyone come with intention to make all their money with few months of trading, they really are just gamblers not traders. it like business start-up, most of them fail cause they didnt prepare enough.

There’s plenty of professional forex traders out there making a hell of of a lot of money

Of course! Forex is popular. It’s the biggest financial market in the world, which has a value of over $6 trillion. It is also very tempting that a lot of new traders approach the market every year. However, it doesn’t make everyone rich. You need to study it first for a few years to become a profitable trader.

Yes, forex is popular and that’s why I am also here looking at the opportunities I can get here to earn money.

For many people Forex is the main source of income.
As long as people make money Forex will be popular.

Yes, indeed the Forex market is very popular. It is because of the high volatility and the opportunities that it offers to the trader to make a good profitable amount despite the market risk that is involved.

Nowadays, it’s not so popular as before, but it’s still one of the best trading platforms.

Which trading platform are you referring to?