Is forex really worth it

Frankly, if you are dedicated enough; then surely you’ll success here but the point is; there is no fixed answer like; after 3 years or 5 years you will be successful.

who is mrs last night?

Forex can very easily consume ( and ruin) other aspects of your life.

If you let it.

You can very easily slip in to a situation where the the time and money invested does not justify the returns.

In the beginning, and probably for a while, you could earn more working a minimum pay job.You could also be in a better position by doing nothing if you account for the inevitable losses from trading. There is no guarantee you will make money

Bare this in mind, because it can creep up on you. Before you know it, other aspects of your life have turned to -----.

If you are the sort that likes this type of thing, then you will do it regardless.

Good luck.

2 Likes

i was just talking about my wife mate.

thank you for your response profit. you also posed something to think about. thanks.

Forex is a job you need to learn and master it.

It requires your time.

But have in mind that you have limited time in your life and at the end what you leave behind you will understand that is was not worth time you could spent with your loved ones.

But we all seek something we could improve our lives.

I can suggest to spare defined time per day, 1hour, and other time spend with your family. This way you all will be satisfied with agreement and you will be together most of the day time.

It is crucial that you understand it will take time to master Forex and to be profitable.

Investment
Never invest your savings into Forex you cannot lose. You will regret later on because you will lose them for sure at the beginning. Talk with you wife and let her know you are saying good bye to that money.

If you become good trader you will have profit from it and you wall will be satisfied with invested money.

Forex is like school. You invest some money to get out with some knowlwdge. Later on it can become great investment but sometimes it can only be a great lesson learned.

1 Like

I am still thinking you can some part time living and even full time, but it’s not guaranteed in any way or form. It’s good that you invested time in learning curves, it’s worth it anyway. Now you can go up and start trading a bit. Some success will give you future confidence.

It’s starting to work out for me too

It reminds me to some Judo Partners in the Dojo- some train 3 times a week and after one or more years they are not better in competition, some (like me) train as well and collect medailles in competion.B ut those guys who never collect medailles keep on practicing it, because they just like it. It’s the same on Forex Trading: some like doing analyzing and know the difference between indicators, but in overall scenario there remains no Profit. They don’t care and are not frustrated and keep on doing it because they like the activity. So better they draw lines and fans than hanging around doing stupid things.

lots of people defiantly make a second income from it

Of course, trading costs both time and money. It’s a great business that gives complete freedom. It’s about taking it seriously.

1 Like

It’s worth it if you’re in the business, not the game. Otherwise, you’ll just be disappointed and never do it again…

1 Like

Well, if you think that trading isn’t serious, then why are you even doing it? I don’t understand those who criticize trading at all, if something didn’t work out for you, it doesn’t mean that others won’t…

You should be honest with your wife that you have spent all your money savings, and that you have achieved very little success at trading. Just be direct with her and your self.

You will just end up broke and bring your family down and regret it. Sorry to be bearer of bad news.

Also don’t give up the day job.

Any thing that can make one happy esp wen u can earn a living in it worth investing in. I believe forex can make one at least comfortable in life if one really know the necessary approach to it. So it really worth it

@mystic707 Spot on with your long and short term goals. Why give other people your money to play around with when you can do it yourself, maybe less skillfully but more prudently. After the 2008 subprime mortgage crisis, I concluded banks and the like are cowboys only looking out for themselves.

The self growth and development is priceless. Humility takes time to learn

It’s a good thing that you want to try something new and make some money that won’t hurt having, especially when you have a family to support (like myself). I can say that you’re not the only one who wants to do that. And it’s possible, you know. Forex trading (or any other trading) is worth it, because this is something that totally depends on you and your ambitions. If you want to make money, you will work hard for it and gain it. If you’re not prepared, then it’s best to leave it to others and don’t waste time. Just remember to pick the best apps and forex brokers. If you do that, the rest comes easier and you can concentrate on the important stuff.

Yes, in this variant of earnings it is very important to choose the right broker. In addition, you need to understand that you should not give up on the first setbacks. You need to understand that it all depends on you.

Oh great question. A lot of people talk about how it takes many mistakes and many years. Which is worrying because you never hear that they have made any profit, or even clawed back their losses. If you do something for years, where the goal is to make money, and don’t make money then I fail to see how you can justify it - unless you want to call it a hobby or a game then it’s a total failure :frowning: