Is Forex4Noobs Legit?

LET ME GOOGLE THAT FOR YOU

Iā€™m not one for entering into discussions on threads like this because my experience is that there are too many on these forums who are ready to flame anyone who disagrees with them. Having said that I simply must stand in defence of forex4noobs. Iā€™m a complete noob. Iā€™ve studied half of baby pips course so far, and tried to download as much info as I can from the internet. Problem is that once these ā€œgurusā€ have your email address they just donā€™t leave you alone. Possibly the info they produce free of charge is useful but I get sick of their constant emails. Even when I ā€œunsubscribeā€ the more determined ones continue to plague me. However, a few weeks age I spotted a thread on here which referred to forex4noobs and I decided to take a look. Since then I have spent many hours going through all the FREE information, watched countless videos and gleaned a HUGE amount of information. More importantly the only email I received was for confirmation of my email address followed by a welcome message. I havenā€™t spent a penny and neither have I been asked to. I am grateful to baby pips for steering me toward this site and I am grateful for all that forex4noobs has taught me FREE OF CHARGE over the past few weeks

1 Like

I do not know that website. It seems interesting to follow.

Same hereā€¦

Iā€™ve been using this methods from the beginning ( 2 months newbie here )ā€¦and contrary to most ā€œGurusā€, Nick Bencino Gives FREE videos of what he thinks is going to happen in the COMING week ā€¦and how to trade that weekā€¦

He then resend another video of how things are developpingā€¦and how to adjust.

( He doesnā€™t teach with old screenshot charts of the 90ā€™sā€¦!!! ) :wink:

Soā€¦itā€™s ā€œalmostā€ Liveā€¦and Free !!

So farā€¦so good !!

I can tell you this, trading support and resistance can give you very high probability set ups. If your money management is right you donā€™t even have to win the majority of your trades to make money.

From what I have seen that is what forex4noobs teaches. The strategy looks fine if you are a disciplined trader.

maybe forex4noob is legit because so many members join with it.

Thanks for sharing those book ideas. Can I ask, after reading the 5 books what trading strategy did you come up with? Did it dramatically change the way you trade?

I find the more I read the more confused I become. I am just trying to make sure the outcome is worth the journey. Again, appreciate your comment and list of resources to review.