Is FXCM likely to fold?

I might be a bit behind the news but I noticed that FXCM US was shutdown and now being run from FXCM UK? Is FXCM UK safe? Companies house suggest they are a loss making company?

They scammed people big in the US a couple of years ago, I also just read it a few months back. I was using FXCM UK at the time, I immediately closed my account and went to a different broker. Avoid company’s like this like the plague!

Hi Ade,

While FXCM no longer accepts traders from the US, we are regulated by some of the most respected regulatory bodies in the world including the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Australia by ASIC, and in South Africa by the Financial Services Provider.

FXCM is now a Leucadia company. Leucadia is the former name of Jefferies Financial Group Jefferies Financial Group Inc. (NYSE: JEF) and part of its merchant banking business. Jefferies operates the only independent full-service global investment banking firm headquartered in the U.S., together with an established merchant banking business with a proven track record.

We’re continuously looking to improve the products and services for our traders and this year has been very busy with the launch of a new REST API, new HTML5 web based platform, Bitcoin CFD, and more. And we’re excited about the new products we have lined up for 2019. Stay tuned.

Jason

Disclaimer: 78.58% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Oh no! They did? Do you have links I can also read?

Here you go, never do business with this company you have been warned!

FXCM SCAM