Is Gainsy a worthy broker?

agree. their site should definetley get some update/refresh/restyle. the only con from gainsy so far, though trading with them is realy good for me

My opinion is that it is worthy broker. I trade with them for more than year and have totally positive impression of our cooperation. What is the most noticeable, they’ve got really tight and stable spreads. Also, their support is polite. I had some difficulties with my Android terminal installation and they kindly helped me. As a client, I felt their being interested in my problem solving. By the way, they provide various platforms for different accounts and devices so that you can trade wherever you are.
Another important point is that they provide scalping, whereas lots of brokers prohibit this. You can just close your deal when you have a small plus and open new one to do it once again;) As for me, this is a good indicator of quality client service.
My experience with Gainsy began with PAMM platform. I didn’t want to risk my funds so I decided to work as partner - all I had to do is to attract more and more investors for my manager and after each profit I got my share:) So I event shouldn’t deposit my money) After that, profit from partnering became insufficient for me so I decided to invest myself. I used tools to find the best (in my opinion) manager with the most appropriate conditions and made 200% profit in 8 months))

This broker provides many covvenient conditions for experienced skillful traders and for newbies. I chosed them and I’m not sorry about it at all.

Still with them, almost a year already. Absolutely satisfied, if you have any qustion about trading on live accounts - I’m listening

I myself trade with gainsy, and I am pleased with them so far. It is true that they have low spreads, good execution and support. But what is the most important, they allow withdrawals without any problems (I have had three ones for the present moment. Each withdrawal took up to 2 days). I believe it is the most crucial indicator of honesty. It is one of my main brokers now.

thanks for your review Quebernell!

You are welcome :wink:

is there any fix spread account offer by this broker?

So you’re still trade with Gainsy? What’s the type of your account? I mean, FXCC propose to create three types of ECN accounts. On Gainsy’s site I saw two types: ECN and STP. As I understand, I can’t open ECN account with 10 dollars, am I right?

Is there any bonus for deposit? plus is there cTrader platform available here?

when i fist found gainsy, i think it is too good to be true.
i mean, where you can find a broker with tight spreads and without commissions
so i deposit from smart amount, trade several times, and succesfully withdraw my funds.
but my instinct said, do not deposit with this broker again , because their withdrawal process are too time consuming and not one stop process,
i mean if i request a withdrawal, i need to wait 24 hours to transfer my mt4 balance to cabinet balance and vice versa.too much work to do .too much time waste.

after that i put $1000 there, and after that i read bad review about gainsy in another forum and decide to withdrawal my funds asap from gainsy.

people can say , that another review forums, sometimes full with paid poster.but it is easy to find genuine review and user experience there,

that was a most frightening moments when i deposit into a brokers.

from now. if i wanna low spreads trade, i better choose broker with better and fair review with long time experience in this market . better to choose FXPrimus or Tickmill if i wanna trade with offshore borker.,or trade with low spreads.
even if i must pay a commisions, i don’t care .
because even i must pay $4 or $10 commisions in their ECN Account , but i trade with peace of minds., and i know all of my withdrawal reqpuest will be paid without questions…

Trading with peace of mind, with wellknown brokers is priceless

I am not given to posting much these days but let me warn you about this broker.

I have been trading forex for over 10 years now and let me tell you, this broker is the worst of the worst that I have ever come across.

They have good spreads but look carefully…they are fixed which means the broker controls them. Now good spreads are absolutely useless if the broker cannot execute at those spreads. In my time with them, I noticed excessive slippage on all trades. Somebody said they permit scalping…sure they do, until you make too much profit. Read the terms and conditions…any trade of less than 5 minutes may be subject to review and cancellation. See para 4.14.6 of the Client Agreement.

Then there is the withdrawal. First problem is excessive withdrawal fees. 6.5% with the option to increase to 25% if you trade insufficient volume. That is just a rip off…

The next problem is the pace of withdrawals. They have a system where you move funds from a landing area to your trading accounts, which is common to several brokers. With Gainsy deposit from landing account to trading account is instant, but the other way around takes about a week. Once in the landing area, you can apply for withdrawal of the funds…and that is where the problems begin. Each withdrawal attracts a new and more arduous level of verification. My final level they were requesting me to obtain a tax domicile certificate for my residence country.

The final event was when they literally stole my funds. I was in the process of withdrawing $15 000 when without my authorisation, somebody accessed my landing area, cancelled the withdrawal and then transferred the $15 000 back to my trading account. 10 minutes later they ran a script which opened and closed a sequence of high spread trades. This had the effect of destroying the account in 10 minutes.

Now only 2 parties had access to both my website and MT4 platform credentials…me and the broker. Since there was no motivation for me to destroy my own funds, that only leaves the broker that did it. Since they were the counterparty to all those trades, the funds that were in my account are now in their account. Funnily enough they were not so keen to review the trades in accordance with their policy as the trades all lasted seconds.

You will note with this Broker that you cannot change your MT4 password without the broker. Same with their your personal area on the website. Also noted was the fact that they refused to supply me the IP addresses that accessed both my website area and MT4 account. They also refused to supply me with access to their liquidity providers which may have proven that they were not the counterparty to those trades.

As a final note, someone here said that it is only the losers that complain. The fact is it is only the losers that are happy with this broker…this broker does not like to give money back and they don’t have to give money back to losers so the objectives are aligned. By contrast, I had made over $14 000 profit on a $18 000 account.

So, be warned about this broker…they will steal your money.

GAINSY Forex Broker provides on-line Forex market trading on the basis of NDD forex broker. The opportunity to lead a profitable, fast and efficient forex trading, helping the individual to do the trading with efficieny and in a professional way, i thinks its a good broker.

The current GAINSY Broker website has been frozen (also known as SCAMER). A word of warning for a broker without any license
Fortunately, I did not deposit with it because I always suspected this company

yes they are a scam
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9821/www.gainsy.com