Is hedging a good strategy?

Having a quiet week, so I thought I’d let one of my Hedging Bots out for a run…

Software runs on the 4 hour TF (5min displayed for visual reference only)

Couple of things to take note of… NASDAQ is currently ranging with occasional small trend breaks which the Bot can soak up, It currently is running a ~$60 DD which when averaged out with a 24 hour return of $302 leaves a $240 net profit… No martingale, no massive DD, no fancy tricks…

You can see complete Bot operations below.

Just Hedging via grid logic, reasonably simple… If you know what you are doing!!!

Yes hedging does soak up your margin discretely by making it look like you have plenty of it until you close one end you realise you might be in trouble. If you know what you’re doing experienced and in a ranging marked it can be an account saver in emergency, once one end closes in profit the other can then come back to BE, not recommended as a regular trading strategy though unless you have a huge account and can afford endless drawdowns, markets are so unpredictable and can breakout anytime and the hedge has gone and what was supposed to come back to BE don’t come back uuuhhh!!! that’s my opinion anyway

With a tiny little capital, I don’t think hedging would be a good choice for you! I believe Price Action is such a popular trading strategy & that’s why I’m following this way!

I am a day trader so for me, this is not my preferable trading system! I have such a bad experience on hedging trading!