Is high leverage really that bad?

If you are comfortable with 1:100 trading leverage than stay with this ratio! Don’t need to change your winning combination in your live trading! Yes, you may see lots of negative comment on high trading leverage, but concentrate on your own process! My trading equity is 60K and I use 1:300 trading leverage; because I found best result in my demo with this leverage ratio!

As above said, it’s all about your comfort and skill. Yes very high leverage might not prove good for your trade but it is only when you have poor risk management. One must understand the fact that along with high returns high risk is also there. Leverage is like a double edged sword and can bring fatal losses when market moves against you. Choose moderate amount of leverage best suited as per your trading strategy.

So 60K x 300 leverage equals 180 lots each trade. Which if trading the EU with a USD based account means a 25 pip loss would see a margin call blowing your account. I think not bro.

Actually a leverage ??? Only helps those who’ve got a small depo, in order to enter a deal with a small lot.