Is Intelligence Prime Capital a real broker?

I have found a weird opportunity for investing in a broker who offers an automatic trading system. It has some documents and links about it regulations with Canada and USA regulators entities and recently a new certification from Asic in Australia, I don’t know about what are the regulations a broker must follow for being able to operate in the market. I’m new in forex world.

IPCapital offers good daily and monthly benefits with 3 different types of IAI bots, the one I started to invest was a bot called Genius Bot, system offers almost 45% of ROI in a monthly basis operation, it works from Mon to Fri (time forex market is open) system distributes the earnings from the operation in 80/20 proportion at the end of the week, so, broker is earning 20% from the benefits. The main thing about this model is an MLM strategy for giving some extra benefits to clients and new refereds.

I have invested 100 for testing and it looks like it works, but I’m not sure about their business model, it sounds extremely good to be really good… I don’t want to invite anyone because I have my doubts.

Do you know anything?

1 Like

Yea it’s a great company. Even wikiFx has recognised them as a regulated broker. The fact that the trades are handled on MT4 is commendable when considering a fair level of transparency.
I think it’s not everything using MLM that’s bad. I think it’s worthy of consideration too

3 Likes

My question is does a regulated broker have the permission to trade on behalf of its registered members?

1 Like

Heard about the intelligence prime capital bot and i decided to purchase the genius bot with $100 and funded my trading capital with $1000… it has been a great experience and i must say that the bot is highly profitable.

1 Like

It has been a great experience and i must say that the IPC bot is highly profitable.

1 Like

oh, praise god. where do i get one for me? you made a thousand dollars? can i use more than one robot at a time? i am trying to think ahead.

1 Like

Very profitable

I wouldn’t personally trust a bot that my broker gave me. Or many other bots for that matter.

Important notice❗️
Warning :warning:
Intelligence Prime Capital is a scam if you are an investor, take out your funds now
If you have friends advertising it, please warn them now

They do not have a trading robot
Their trades are on fake servers
Regulation is Paid for

I have done a full review with evidences of claim

Watch the video and share :point_right::point_right::point_right: youtu.be/_fa-PIafmds :point_left::point_left::point_left:

Important notice❗️
Warning :warning:
Intelligence Prime Capital is a scam if you are an investor, take out your funds now
If you have friends advertising it, please warn them now

They do not have a trading robot
Their trades are on fake servers
Regulation is Paid for

I have done a full review with evidences of claim

Watch the video and share :point_right::point_right::point_right: youtu.be/_fa-PIafmds :point_left::point_left::point_left:

Yeah I’m not going to WhatsApp you.

Hello, I have done just that. I have analyzed Intelligence Prime Capital thoroughly and it’s just another Ponzi Pyramid scam. I hope you’ve not invested already, if you have please take out your funds ASAP.
IP Capital uses fake MT4 servers just like JSLink VIP back then and it will shut down very soon
I can confidently tell you that it’s a bomb waiting to explode, it’s not legit all their claims are false, their trades are fake, their Myfxbook is doctored, their WikiFx listing is just a paid Advert there’s many more to learn
These are not claims, I have done a full review on YouTube do well to watch the video, I hope everyone reading this are able to get theirs funds out before the crash

:point_right::point_right::point_right: youtu.be/_fa-PIafmds :point_left::point_left: