Is it a logical question?

if you think so… :slight_smile:

i think so, yes, but i mean “mathematical”, not “mathetical”

my english is no better than yours, Bogdan

i don’t understand your comment, Bogdan, please tell me what you mean.

200.000 chickens, sheep, camels, Faberge’ eggs. Here in the south 200.000 looks like 200 bucks, so could you clarify???

The Ever Quizzical VIPER

1 Like

For newbie there is no such thing as how much % I should profit per month. For newbie it’s about survival. Whatever % you make, make it consistently. Even 1% is very big for newbie. Don’t fell prey into the greediness of making double or as much as possible. Learn to survive the market. Remember one this most people take exit from the market within one or two years.

I agree in general with the sentiments in this thread. However, it is also useful to know what the realistic range of outcomes includes. Stephen Bigalow wrote in one of his books that a full-time trader will average about 10% per month.

That does not mean that he makes 10% every month. Some months may be much higher than that, and some months may be losses. And as Stephen trades stocks rather than forex, I assume his experience relates to stock trading.

I am not a full-time trader, and I therefore cannot comment on Stephen’s numbers. However, as a sense of what is happening out there in the world, I have found that quite useful.

I think the question you should ask and try to find the answer to the question is: how can you manage the money and risks in this forex market. Like any other financial market forex market requires proper risks management and money management so that you can better be able to avoid unwanted losses, thereby earning good profit also.

There was no logic, how much a newbie can win in the market. You should worry about how you are going save your capital while trading.