Is it funny, if the trader doesn't know what the history of trading is?

Since 2011, I feel very happy to know this job. But … recently I felt strange, I’m a trader, but I don’t know what history is right.

Most traders are preoccupied with trading every day, and have no time to look back on the history of where all this came from.

I look for it in every corner of Google, but it’s not clear what the history is like.

I hope, here will be someone who answers and tells correctly, how is the history of forex trading.

This article includes a brief history —

3 Likes

thanks for this clint. aside from the one included in the school here, i don’t know much about the history of forex. might be a good read for this morning.

1 Like

In the modern fast world with so much internet speeds, car speeds, our own speed up schedule, we do not have any correct time to dedicate yourself to something like learning some facts or history even of our own life deal. So it’s no wonder to me for exampe, no;)

1 Like

History has always been something no one want to go deep into. Trading history is one of those parts. I think one should pay more attention to learn how to trade effectively, rather spend time on reading what’s already gone.

1 Like

Exactly. what’s done is done. Its better we focus on our trades and forget what the past was.
Our target should be to achieve our goal from trading hence, if you want to succeed here, focus on learning and practising.

Thank you for the information,

long time no return here.
You are very right, we are always busy every day.

I agree with you, it’s true we have to focus ahead, rather than looking at the rear view mirror.
But I find it strange to get money from this job but don’t know how it was all made in the beginning.

1 Like

I agree with you.
And for history, I just want to know how it all started, in order to get a better perspective on forex trading.

By the way, thank you for giving useful advice.