Is it just me or are none of you seeing any growth of money in trading!?

“the one trader” doesnt exist , not because they didn’t consistently profitable , but you’re not gonna believe in them,people tend to ignore different voice ,anything else just scam for me.

Sorry to hear that things aren’t going better for you, hopefully you’ll start to see some improvements.

It takes a lot of patience and discipline to become a profitable trader. I can relate to the feeling. I started making good progress by keeping a track of my trades and backtesting.

Why do traders lose money? Is it trading psychology? Yes and no. Your trading psychology can be perfect, but if your strategy is crap…then you will still not be profitable. These two factors go hand in hand.

Which strategy to use? The market is manipulated. This is a hard fact that you will eventually have to accept. This does not mean you will never become profitable. What you need to know, is how to read the footsteps of the banks who control the forex market. This is why simple support/resistance, double whammy whatever stratetgy, etc. does not work. The typical retail trading tools can work, when you combine it with true market maker trading. Does it work, cause of a level being a support or resistance? No. It works, cause it overlaps with the market maker algo. This is what made me pass my FTMO challenges.

Are there profitable traders who disagree with this concept? I do not know.
Are there profitable traders who agree with this concept? Yes, however there are also many scammers who preach they know this. Once again you need to be careful where you look for this info.

The markets are manipulated as it is part of the system. If everyone could become a forex trader, no one would want to work for a company, government, etc. If this would happen, then the power structure would break down on an international level. The capitalist society we live in, would become nothing.

From my own experience, my best results are provided by ASIA KING and SCALP KING on Ctrader Copy

Sure, there are such traders. But who cares?

If you don’t think profiting from trading is real, then quit.

But wouldn’t you rather be the one who shows that it’s possible?

I felt the same way. I thought forex was a scam. Then I reached out to a forum member who told me his story.

All I needed was one person to show me that it can be done. If just one person can do it, other can as well.

But such a prize won’t be that easy. The good thing about trading is that there’s no competition.

If you write a book and try to sell it, your book has to be better than so many other books.

But here, there’s no one stopping you but YOU. Figure out what’s wrong and start fixing it.

Use the search function. Loads of data. Message people.

Do Pipsology again. Do whatever you have to do.

In sideways markets, just use shorter time-frames.

Also, I agree with alot of these comments (except perhaps that funny one saying we’re muppets!) but alot of people who trade are impulsive and impatient by nature and really can’t / don’t want to spend years back-testing/demo-ng etc.

I don’t think many ”patient” people end up forex trading - I would challenge you all by saying patient people are more likely to be unsuccessful cos they wait so long that their position turns on them and they don’t move quick enough and aren’t reactive. People who advocate large amoumts of time back-testmg and looking for the perfect strategy may be better off buying some bluechip shares and waiting for their 5% per year. Then after 40 years you’ll be rich.

For people like me and many of you, i’m afraid there’s really only one way to learn - losing money. Then, if you’re a natural trader your fear of not being able to ever trade ahain will force you to be more careful! Of course, try not to screw up and lose more than you van afford to. The real money you use should be more than play-money, but not enough so you’ll have to explain things to your wife….(or husband/boyfriend/girlfriend).

Hope some of this makes sense!…

I wonder how he do now? what happen? recover? lose? update?

Either blown his account and disappered or become so successful he doesn’t bother with babypips anymore!

1 Like

It’s pretty hard to disagree with you here :slight_smile: I think that in many ways you are really right.