Is it possible to trade STRESS-FREE?

Also valid points. :blush: I guess it also has a lot to do with knowing how to properly manage it, rather than being completely stress-free. :smiley:

1 Like

if you face your fear honestly ,asking where your fear come from,i would say “uncertainty”.

Because deep inside of you know ,any so-called “trading system”"strategy"is built on uncertainty,you have a 99.99% high probability enter skill?yeah you wish.

you want to get rid of that stress feeling?so start searching now to something certain,instead of keep changing your trading system and feeling same old stress.

1 Like

It is possible if you trade with demo. I think that every time people put their real money at risk, they always feel some sort of stress. Another question is how traders cope with such psychological pressure and how they are able to control their mentality in such situations. So, I believe that it is next to impossible to be absolutely indifferent when it comes about your own money in trading, it is just human nature. We shouldn’t be afraid of stress. We should know how it affects our decisions and how to diminish such an effect.

1 Like

Absolutely, everyone has to learn this thing.

We won’t ever be possible to trade stress free. But try to focus on when knowing your in mental distress and understanding how not to let that make trading desicions for you.

If a lost doesn’t sting a bit then you’re not trading big enough lots. A lost should hurt but you also have to learn that’s just part of the game.

Let’s say I have a coin…and it’s weighted to land on heads 65% of the time. You would have no problem when it lands on tails cause you know it’s going to land on heads 65% of the time. So your mind has learned to deal with the pain of losing that 35% knowing your going to hit the other 65%.

In that example the coin is your strategy that you’ve proved and backtested. If you know you have a good trading strategy and plan. Then when you enter the market you know something is going to happen but you don’t know what. So let it happen and know your strategy is based on a series of trades and not just one trade.

1 Like

I think it is quite hard for me to trade in a stress free, maybe I still have long way to go. I just can’t help but wondering if my trading can go right and wrong. Sometimes my intuition get the best of me during trading.

You said if the loses doesn’t sting you, then you are not trading enough lot. I thought the whole plan was to have a good risk management plan so the loses don’t sting you

Just because a lost hurts the feelings a little doesn’t mean you’re not using good risk management.

When I lose its usually around $600-$1200. It still stings lol. But doesn’t mean I’ve blown my account. Or in a situation where I can’t take on more loses.

Also if trading never has a feeling of hurt and fear then how will you ever learn to handle those situations ? Experience and patience are learned through those highs and lows.

I bet there are more good traders out there then we think, as in traders that can read a chart and have a good strategy. But once money is on the line and fear along with all the other emotions come into play then that’s where they lose.

1 Like

I make it a habit to mentor people for free, yolo

1 Like

You can trade stress-free using good forex strategies, but there is only one way to truly reduce stress. That is to eliminate bad forex habits. Try to avoid making mistakes, and you will lower your stress levels.

Yes, it is possible to trade without stress if you have emotional control during trading. Emotions are vital components. But try to avoid negative emotions when you trade such as greed, fear, and anxiety.

Oooh. :open_mouth: This is an interesting perspective! :open_mouth: I’ve always had the idea that as times and circumstances change, we must also learn to make our trading systems adapt. :open_mouth: But for you, would you say you have found the trading system that works for you every time?

This makes sense. :blush: Haha. But I remember back when I was demo trading, I still took my losses so hard and almost gave up. :sweat_smile: But I guess, I learned to control my emotions the hard way and I’m still very thankful for it. Haha. :smiley:

Would you say you’ve mastered this? :blush: Haha. :smiley: Also, if you don’t mind, how long have you been trading? :smiley:

we all learn those system in certain point of journey,but try break it down ,why your trading systems need adaption?simply because sometime it works and sometime it doesn’t,which is common failing of all “trading system”: you do nothing but predicting/guessing or at worst :gambling.

its hard to give up what you learn and start over for “solid” trading system.something non-predict,but will happen for 100% sure.but if you don’t start searching ,you’ll trap in this loop forever.

do i found the trading system that works for me every time? yes i did.0% risk ,100% winrate,20-30% return annually.no more losing trade ever in my life unless i hedge it purposely ,for experiment ofcourse.

I think it’s only natural to have some sort of stress, I think if you didn’t feel any at all you could become too careless with your trades.

Haha good question! Still learning tho, there are many things going on in a trader’s life apart from trading. What do you think?

Of course it is possible. Use a demo account.

Yes, it is possible to avoid stress while trading. To make that happen, you should understand the cause of it. Some traders stress because they are not confident about their strategies or worry what if they lose money. In such cases, they should trade with a low capital and gain confidence by making small profits.

Stress relieving exercises like yoga, meditation, or any other physical exercise can be very helpful to control your emotions in trading.

Of course. In order to do stress-free trading, you need to analyse the root cause of your stress and work over it. Focusing on achieving small goals might help to build confidence