Is it possible to trade STRESS-FREE?

Of course. In order to do stress-free trading, you need to analyse the root cause of your stress and work over it. Focusing on achieving small goals might help to build confidence

Of course! It is.
Start trading with low risks because more risk equals more stress. Focus on winning small profits to build confidence. Then, strategize and aim for bigger profits. Along with this process, indulge in some mental exercises to control negative emotions.

It is possible to trade stress-free if you don’t treat trading seriously.
I mean that if you have some spare money and want to gamble, you can try your hand in trading. For example, you can deposit a kind of $10 and enjoy the process. SUrely, you will experience some sort of emotions but I wouldn’t say that they will be as strong as the stress experienced by the trader who wants to make trading their profession. I goes without saying that you are highly unlikely to make any decent profits with such an approach but it will suit you if you are interested in the process more that in the result.

It’s not about detaching yourself from the trades but detaching yourself from the outcomes of those trades. When we give unnecessary importance to the results we tend to get overly emotional, small gains can make us over-confident and losses can make us demotivated. As we can’t control how the market works, we should only focus on adapting ourselves to the market. Don’t fight the market and try to take the lessons which it gives. It’s the only way to learn

That’s amazing. :open_mouth: Tbh, I can’t say that my current trading strategy has 0% risk cause I’ve always thought it was inevitable. But would definitely love to come up with a risk-free trading strategy too. :smiley: Do you have any tips or life hacks? :open_mouth:

In the end, I think it’s really a matter of how you handle the stress and whether or not you let it affect you. :blush:

I definitely agree. :smiley: Haha. After all, forex allows a lot of us to explore other stuff while earning a bit from forex. :blush: Haha. How long have you been learning? Are you also on demo? :smiley:

1 Like

Of course. :stuck_out_tongue: But you’d be surprised to know that demo trading was still stressful for some traders (like me :sweat_smile:) :stuck_out_tongue:

i have given up mainstream trading strategy on the 5th yr of my learning, ever since then ,i specialize in stop loss and betting skills like hedging ,martingale and other stuff .For me ,these figures and odds are more reliable than those so called “analysis”,“pattern” ," discipline" ,but i still cant defeat the market .

at my 14th years of study(last year), i get my inspiration from stock market when i compare the RULES from both side ,everything i have learned start to click .And then suddenly ,i have acquired the ability of “unbeatable”,which literally allow you not to lose ANY trade ,from stock ,metal ,commodities,crypto even forex .and with this ability not to lose ,its EASY to develop a 100% win rate strategy .

At the moment ,im still testing out different brokers , dealing with swap and making sure i can withdraw the money that i made,those details that i never pay real attention to when im not constantly profitable.

yeah ,there are talented peoples who can win a lot ,but if you really wanna gratuate from trading ,even from your working life ,you need to CRACK this mf game.so pay attention ,to the forex trading rules,they’re ALL DESIGNED WITH A PURPOSE.

PS:in case you curious about life after finding holy grail,its not instant getting rich ,with limited fund on hand and 20-30% annual return,i need to first trade and win my salary ,so i can get rid of my stupid day job.

happy pips

I am learning everyday. I don’t call me a successful trader as this thing set bars to learning path. I am trading live forex from past few years. If you’re on demo, keep practicing or can try on micro lots for real fear and better learning.