Is low Leverage good

Yes in my opinion, low leverage is good. Leverage is a doube edge sword, the lesser the better.

Low leverage is good for beginners and traders that want to trade with low capital. Lower leverages have minimum risk involved so that the trader can recover from losses and avoid blowing their accounts.

For beginners and newbies entering into live trading for the first time, low leverage is the best option to use to gain live trades and learn about leverages.

it seems that you took the bait of your broker
stop loss is made to be taken by your broker
use hedging instead but be careful
you should plan your entry time
and have a reasonable buffer zone

and your broker wants you to risk more

Just remember 95% or better of all who does forex Fail … Why? everyone is taught Forex follow the same rules. Don’t follow the rules and you will be the 1 of the 5% who is Successful at Forex.

Trade Index US30 and NAS100

1:1200 Leverage
No Stop Loss
Very Small Lot Size- NASD100 Index( H4 Short) TP 12980
then ride back up and repeat . Trading view Daily Chart and News

tabiuslee
(always demo first)

Tabiuslee

1 Like

in me opinion , i think high leverage is 1:200+
best leverage : 1:50 to 1:100
low leverage: 1:10 to 1:50

Give this a read. Explains it all.

Not just this lesson, but the next few after too.

i believe leverage is a double edges sword. You need high leverage but on the other hand you dont need it. Depends on your risk taking ability

I think leverage is a tool that can help you to open new positions which are bigger in proportion to the amount that you have in your wallet.

leverage can help you with discipline, but risk managemet is key

Leverage is simply a tool, if it increases the scope of profits then,with same leverage you are exposed to risk also. It all depends, how you manage the risks.

i believe leverage + 4 demical digit are the biggest fraud of forex trading.if there’s third contribution ,that’s stoploss for sure.

How has using a stop-loss damaged your trading?

we are taught to use stop-loss to prevent futher loses right?
what if “futher loses” don’t kill me?what if no loser will ever kill me .
thus ,is stop-loss still a must?

Without a stop-loss, how do you ensure that a further loss will not kill you?

And by stop-loss, I don’t just mean a stop-loss order, it can be a price level noted mentally where you get out of a losing trade. If you don’t have an exit price, your losses could grow infinitely.

1 Like

Without a stop-loss, how do you ensure that a further loss will not kill you?
=youre asking a million dollar question,iv got the answer you want ,but you should figure it out yourself bru.

1 Like

If you will not discuss your trading techniques why are you here?

it about protected your account from non existence ,exaggerating but you might be right 98% of the time, its the other 2 which will possibly blow your account ."ANYTHING POSSIBLE"trading psychologist Carl Rogers… Also i believe one of the mindsets to be successful is the detachment of loss, almost been blase. this is easier i feel knowing the fixed amount beforehand .

I don’t actually think that leverage at all is good. Maybe I’m mistaken but I tend to suppose that if you are a novice then you’d better learn more various stuff than go trading with leverages. In my opinion, leverage is a direct way to deposit dumping. The big amount of beginners see that it multiplies their profit and start using it, while it also increases risks to remain without deposit, but they don’t atually care. These actions obviously will lead to losses. Leverage is good, but only in case you weighed all the risks and you can afford trading with it. Otherwise, traders would better not to touch it.