Is low Leverage good

we are taught to use stop-loss to prevent futher loses right?
what if “futher loses” don’t kill me?what if no loser will ever kill me .
thus ,is stop-loss still a must?

Without a stop-loss, how do you ensure that a further loss will not kill you?

And by stop-loss, I don’t just mean a stop-loss order, it can be a price level noted mentally where you get out of a losing trade. If you don’t have an exit price, your losses could grow infinitely.

1 Like

Without a stop-loss, how do you ensure that a further loss will not kill you?
=youre asking a million dollar question,iv got the answer you want ,but you should figure it out yourself bru.

1 Like

If you will not discuss your trading techniques why are you here?

it about protected your account from non existence ,exaggerating but you might be right 98% of the time, its the other 2 which will possibly blow your account ."ANYTHING POSSIBLE"trading psychologist Carl Rogers… Also i believe one of the mindsets to be successful is the detachment of loss, almost been blase. this is easier i feel knowing the fixed amount beforehand .

I don’t actually think that leverage at all is good. Maybe I’m mistaken but I tend to suppose that if you are a novice then you’d better learn more various stuff than go trading with leverages. In my opinion, leverage is a direct way to deposit dumping. The big amount of beginners see that it multiplies their profit and start using it, while it also increases risks to remain without deposit, but they don’t atually care. These actions obviously will lead to losses. Leverage is good, but only in case you weighed all the risks and you can afford trading with it. Otherwise, traders would better not to touch it.