Is mentor a must to learn trading?

I have not had any support from any trading “guru” as such but have been doing quite alright on my own. Of course followed the usual steps, first traded on demo accounts with Fxview and LCG, then invested little capital in them and started trading on micro lots. It’s common sense, I didn’t need anyone to tell me that this is the way to do sensible trading. I think more than mentors this methodology would work because you rise and fall on your own and cannot blame anyone for the same.

I also believe that with a mentor a person tends to follow him blindly without knowing his own requirements and own journey.

generally a Forex mentor is a person who can predict the market most of the time. but generally this of person very rare to found , if you can find of course you will be benefited

Invest some hundred bucks in books and learn by yourself.
After 4-5 good books about trading and systems you will know more than 99% of mentors you can find online.

Thank you All.

1 Like

It is always helpful to have a mentor, especially for the beginners. But nowadays the market is full of scammers. Choose a mentor who has a proven track record of trading. A good mentor must inspire you, provide guidance and emotion support to achieve your goal.