Is the retail forex market rigged?

Yes it is rigged, bloomberg and economist have posted the news. Any web search will give you confirmation that the largest and unregulated market is rigged. Personally, I’ve found a very different behavior in eur/usd historical market data, more less before and after the libol scandal, even now as USA is intensifying the investigations its getting weirder behavior, in short it used to be more volatile 1 year ago, now the hour candlesticks are “relatively” much shorter, less shadows, etc. The irony as a result is that it is less volatile, but more unpredictable. Price action has become less usable, the pips gain have to be shortened considerably, at least for me. It’s getting harder to trade forex.

To me, this is sort of silly. Currencies free float against one another as commodities on their own. Yes its insane, but we the people accept a central govt telling us they have value. Therefore we accept bankers rules and hinge our lives on the fact that we trade our labor for some amt of currency. Currency that is virtually worthless. Lets face it, someone tells us its produced and its produced from NOTHING. Still we believe and we all use and value it. That is the most absurd thing of all. Is the market rigged? Well, what market is truly free? There once were free markets. Yet as soon as we humans allow governments to regulate our markets they are no longer free. So are they rigged, well, I might argue all markets today are rigged. There are no truly free markets. If there were, then there would be no GOVT regulation and people would be allowed to trade with other people freely.