Is there a forex course that shows me how to really read price action?

Hi there,

I have been trading for nearly 6 years and my account has slowly been declining. I haven’t blown my account and I’m still in the game after all this time. I’ve never come across a course that actually teaches you how to read price action and how to put a trading plan together.

They only say that the “price is doing higher highs and that makes it bullish”, or they use a moving average to say the price is bullish. That is not enough to become a profitable trader as they are lagging indicators and you could be trading in the wrong directions for days because a moving average is pointing a certain way.

Does anyone know of a course that teaches multiple timeframe analysis, for example, if the Daily comes to a certain support level, then you can go to the 4 hour and look for “something” to open a trade to a certain target etc…

Thanks for your help,

Yes, this level of education exists. I was taught it directly by Chris Capre. Search him out.

1 Like

Thanks. Is it the Advanced Price Action Course?

Yes. This is the way.

1 Like

Yes, nearly all courses teach you price action strategy. But it is not merely reading that will do the job. You will also have to do your practising so that you can know what happens when you go live. Practice accounts are of great help in this regard. You can execute as many trades without having to risk any money.