Is there any ways to practice trading with past data

I’d like to simulate trading like trading the live demo accounts but live demo accounts are so time consuming so i thought if there is a way to simulate trading the past days and passing the chart one candle at a time.

There are special tools called backtesters - special software that allows trader to check strategies and ideas using historical data. There are different ones, but the main principle is the same: such software use historical data to execute simulated trades based on the rules of the strategy providing final result with the detailed information of performance of trading system including risk-reward ratio and other important criteria.
If you need to be able to move candle by candle, pay attention to the Forex Tester - as far as I know, it has the feature you need. It has built-in download manager to get trading data from brokers. By the way, it is better to use data provided by your particluar broker to make testing results more accurate, but it is also possible to use data from different brokers and compare the results.
It is necessary to keep in mind that actual performance of the strategy during live trading may vary due to the impact of trader`s psychology, so it is extremely important to act according to the rules.

2 Likes