Is there really a special Forex secrets in Forex Market?

Very true! But, as you point out, an open mind is required to be able to see these truths. One needs to challenge the status quo, challenge their own assumptions and generate a high level of curiosity and determination to be able to unveil the truths hidden in plain sight within price action.

Sadly, most people will never cross their self limiting barriers. They are too busy being argumentative and denigrating the outliers rather than studying their methods and attempting to strive for a higher bar themselves.

1 Like

Have you found the same secret or a different secret?

Hey Tom. Not sure whether your question is directed towards me or Leo. I don’t know what Leo has discovered but it seems like he’s on the same path that I’m on.

I’m still peeling off the many layers of veils on price action and, although the rate of new discoveries have slowed down considerably, I still come across new insights into price action every once in a while. It fascinates me that it’s right there in front of my eyes and yet I’ve overlooked it for so long.

Like a huge puzzle it took me six months to discover the last piece. At the time I didn’t think it was necessary but I had to unite everything. Since then I haven’t discovered anything new. It would be foolish to suggest that I can’t continue to make some discoveries, but at this point it would make more sense to focus on myself.

Tommor, I would suggest it is the same secret as it is fundamental and unites all time frames and exists in all markets (to a varying degree). When everything makes sense in hindsight, then you have it. You will be able to outline the future and only take the trades that have the lowest number of possible outcomes. It is impossible to always get it right but to have the ability to outline moves in advance takes away the need for focusing on such things as psychology , complicated risk management strategies, etc. They are important but I try to put the emphasis on price and not over trading.

I was always told to keep it simple, but if you don’t realize the game in its entirety, it is hard to define simple. Maybe I should just tell you what the market is.

1 Like

maybe someone knows the secret and he such a benevolent soul he going to disclose his secret and make us all rich happy and prosperous

1 Like

I can tell you the secret but they will ban me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t think there is a secret but I’ll tell you my edge.

I only place orders when momentum is clearly in my favour, this means even if I have a sucker trade I often can get close to break even before it starts to reverse, not always mind

I don’t short, because I suck at it, I only trade 3 markets, I don’t trade any timeframe lower than 8 hrs, I have a preference for indexes, because they seem easier than fx.

I use mechanical systems because I don’t trust my judgement.

the secret I believe is knowing your weaknesses and avoiding them like the Wuhan flu.
I

6 Likes

the secret is, that. like most things to be successful it involves hard work ,perseverance and experience

1 Like

If there really was a secret, a sure way to beat the markets and it was exposed…you can be sure the rules would quickly change to squash it.

So if anyone does have a secret, I would advise that you keep it that way. But feel free to PM me first.

4 Likes

With someone doesn’t have profit, Forex is huge secret. But with who has profit, forex is not secret anymore.
So, it depends on where you are.

With me, there is no secret: Just working hard, learning hard everyday, every hours, until you have a profitable system.

Noone success without pay anythings, your time, your money atleast.

So, good luck all you guys.

4 Likes

I don’t believe in Forex secrets, shortcuts and Holy Grails, the only way to become successful, in my opinion, is to work hard.

Mmmm… if this were true… how come the majority of retail traders buy high and sell low? Is it because, dare I say it?, they haven’t hear the secret of "buy low and sell high?.

Is it ok to say that? I don’t want to be blamed for letting the cat out of the bag! You know, the magician who shows you how the trick is done. :joy::laughing:

KC

3 Likes

Apparently not, what motivates you to be trader?

What motivates you to be a trader?

1 Like

Yes, why are you in trading business?

@frandlost

Actually buying low can often be a recipe for disaster as you end up catching a falling knife.

the secret could be buy high and sell higher

trading 101

2 Likes

It reminds me of William O’Neil of IBD.

To be clear, and not coy, I was implying that any secret disclosed on babypips is not going to reduce the profit of the the person who reveals it

1 Like

@frandlost

yep I tend to a agree if I understand you correctly.

if we’re talking specific strategies people will always interpret them in their own way, trade them on different time frames and markets.

I think giving away a strategy is really not that big a deal, and isnt going to affect your bottom line.

2 Likes

The only way to know the secrets of forex trading is practice yo u do. It should be first on demo then on live account. As much you will be focused and updated you will know new things in market and also know how to deal with different situation by using tips and tricks.

1 Like

what a novel plan! but its a breakout?!??

1 Like