Is there really a special Forex secrets in Forex Market?

With someone doesn’t have profit, Forex is huge secret. But with who has profit, forex is not secret anymore.
So, it depends on where you are.

With me, there is no secret: Just working hard, learning hard everyday, every hours, until you have a profitable system.

Noone success without pay anythings, your time, your money atleast.

So, good luck all you guys.

4 Likes

I don’t believe in Forex secrets, shortcuts and Holy Grails, the only way to become successful, in my opinion, is to work hard.

Mmmm… if this were true… how come the majority of retail traders buy high and sell low? Is it because, dare I say it?, they haven’t hear the secret of "buy low and sell high?.

Is it ok to say that? I don’t want to be blamed for letting the cat out of the bag! You know, the magician who shows you how the trick is done. :joy::laughing:

KC

3 Likes

Apparently not, what motivates you to be trader?

What motivates you to be a trader?

1 Like

Yes, why are you in trading business?

@frandlost

Actually buying low can often be a recipe for disaster as you end up catching a falling knife.

the secret could be buy high and sell higher

trading 101

2 Likes

It reminds me of William O’Neil of IBD.

To be clear, and not coy, I was implying that any secret disclosed on babypips is not going to reduce the profit of the the person who reveals it

1 Like

@frandlost

yep I tend to a agree if I understand you correctly.

if we’re talking specific strategies people will always interpret them in their own way, trade them on different time frames and markets.

I think giving away a strategy is really not that big a deal, and isnt going to affect your bottom line.

2 Likes

The only way to know the secrets of forex trading is practice yo u do. It should be first on demo then on live account. As much you will be focused and updated you will know new things in market and also know how to deal with different situation by using tips and tricks.

1 Like

what a novel plan! but its a breakout?!??

1 Like

Ahhhhh the secrets are lurking in the depths of your mind and soul

1 Like

There are no golden rules and secrets, you need to constantly monitor trends and try to match them, that’s the truth about trading. And you also have to work and not try to guess or risk. The market does not like it very much…

1 Like

The special secret is: there are no shortcuts to becoming good. Whatever strategy you are trading, you are gonna need to invest, time, patience, love, dedication and curiosity.

1 Like

its all the people that wanna trade like me that motivates me, mostly , you know I gotta set the example.

please advise if you see any falling knives, I would love to buy them, lots of them!

1 Like

H$H, disclosing the secrets on babypips only increased my profits :smiley:

1 Like

That’s the right way to think. Good going.

there is a reason that there are what they call hedge funds, they hedge, there is also a good reason why us persons cannot hedge anymore, at least not easily, because that’s where the lowest risk is, and while most traders who would hedge, don’t hedge UNTIL they are in trouble, while that may seem the way to save yourself, position that’s in huge DD, but the reality is that if you hedge up 100%, then you are just locking in all that DD. The smarter thing to do, think on this, long and hard, is to hedge right off the get go! and buy one and sell one same size at the same time, and thus you are locking in small DD, in the amount of the spread.

now imagine, you put on 2 orders in eurusd, each 1.0L, one long and one short, less than a pip apart.

NOW, you wait! for the price to change say 50-100 pips or some other preset pip amount and set this as a TPT, if the profit stop hits you have now banked 1.0L x 50 or 100 pips or whatever your tpt was set to, you set it on both orders, eventually one of the orders has to exit in the $, no stop losses!

so as soon as one hits your tpt, you will have banked say 50 pips, BUT you are DD 50 pips on the order that is still on.

I will take banked pips anytime and am willing to take 100% DD of banked profits.

1 Like

This is risky, and you wouldn’t want to catch a trend as your 2nd position would just keep going. This would work in a ranging market though.