Is this a scam ? Investment firm uses EA

I had a chat with a Sovereign Trader AI contact. They seem to be an affiliate and assist you to set up an account with xbtfx. I’m still investigating but believe you trade through stormrake whom manage your trades??? Have you moved forward with this? Scam; not a scam? Thoughts? Much appreciated for any information. Cheers

GregMitch68 How did you get on Greg? did you end up investing with them?

Run as far away from them as you can.

1 Like

Absolutely frightening that the forum allows stuff like this to be openly spammed like this. Every other trading forum removed all this stuff, when they did their spamming campaign. Only here is it preserved.

Really very difficult to understand. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Hi @TruncatedUsernam :slight_smile:

On the one hand, I understand you that it is bad that scam is posted here. And if you think a post violates the forum rules, you can flag it and it will be reviewed by the moderators. So you can help a little.
On the other hand, there are also some good forum members here who reply to scam and point out what is wrong with it. So newbies can learn where to watch out and how to recognise scam. If it is deleted, the scam is gone, which is good, but newbies can’t learn from it what is bad. Every coin has 2 sides.

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Ger442 for your report and warnings, even if it was painful. It is very sad that these people still manage to trick people. Many users here are already trying to educate and warn. Of course there are always people who still want to jump into the fire, but that is of course everyone’s own decision. I can only encourage anyone who has experienced something like this to post their experiences here too. It helps a lot!
By the way, nobody should be laughed at here if they have fallen for it, because unfortunately the scammers do it really well. They lure you in with incredibly good ROI and sometimes it can look quite plausible at first.
Please always ask here in the forum first and get advice from experienced traders.

Long story short I lost US$100K or 88% of my total investment signing up to Sovereign Trader AI. They absolved themselves of all wrong doing and blamed it all on the PAMM software upgrade they were using through Ox securities the broker. I am now comfortable that the money is gone as I know I will make it back some other way but I’m just disgusted and appalled that they have no remorse and they have the audacity to try to get me to join their new venture Olympus that is supposedly doing fantastic just like with Ox at the start.

1 Like

thats quite a big amount… you should name and shame them with all the evidences you have on record.
Publish everything you have on forums.
These kind of fly by night firms should be exposed… also the people behind such establishments.

Omg :weary: me too! Have lost a lot of money trusting in Michael Lauria !!! Biggest scammer! I have pictures of all of them. The affiliates are the biggest con artists :rage: it’s sickening! I’ve been trying to find other people that have been scammed by these people and yours is the first post I’ve come across!!

Every person that has reviewed here are Michael himself and all the affiliates! Out with the old victims and gearing themselves up for some new ones unfortunately!! How do we actually stop these rotten people?

There are many scam investment firm in my country. The victims are not small.

If there is someone who claim good EA, just be careful. If the person has good EA, they don’t even want to sell or let others know. If they have one, their target will be corporate, not individual.

I had experience to develop trading system for financial institution. They rent the system to others with minimum investment 300k USD.
I have my own trading system that can generate profit 5-15% / month depends on market conditions. I wont sell it because only me know and understand the risk.