Is this a scam ? Investment firm uses EA

@GregMitch68 - did you end up joining? They state that Ox trading take a 60% performance fee which leave a net return for investor of 10% average over a 12 month period in their medium risk strategy plan… that’s based on FX assets they trade in…

I’d like to hear from anyone who has an account…

I had a chat with a Sovereign Trader AI contact. They seem to be an affiliate and assist you to set up an account with xbtfx. I’m still investigating but believe you trade through stormrake whom manage your trades??? Have you moved forward with this? Scam; not a scam? Thoughts? Much appreciated for any information. Cheers

GregMitch68 How did you get on Greg? did you end up investing with them?

Run as far away from them as you can.

Absolutely frightening that the forum allows stuff like this to be openly spammed like this. Every other trading forum removed all this stuff, when they did their spamming campaign. Only here is it preserved.

Really very difficult to understand. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Hi @TruncatedUsernam :slight_smile:

On the one hand, I understand you that it is bad that scam is posted here. And if you think a post violates the forum rules, you can flag it and it will be reviewed by the moderators. So you can help a little.
On the other hand, there are also some good forum members here who reply to scam and point out what is wrong with it. So newbies can learn where to watch out and how to recognise scam. If it is deleted, the scam is gone, which is good, but newbies can’t learn from it what is bad. Every coin has 2 sides.

2 Likes