Is trading forex really so hard?

Yes it is! Forex is all about traders trading skill; so if you are trading with an ordinary trading skill, then surely Forex is so hard!

As forex is adecentralized market, every trader trades here with the help of an intermediary. However, don’t make a utopian scheme about trading because it will destroy you.Follow a step-by-step guide to develop yourself.

Maybe you could tell us What you are trying, so we can give you some feedback…

Have you developed a trading strategy? Are you following your strategy with discipline?

How do I ensure that I am on the right side of the trade?

How long did it take for you?

Maybe. Do you follow a trading system?

Aim to develop a profitable strategy and a process on a demo account, which you should follow for every trade. Then stick to it.

Using your strategy would be to look for where losing traders would close their positions or get stopped out. Typically a support and resistance zone, or a supply and demand zone. Then place a T/P a few stops behind that level.

Or following a trend where you can set a S/L a few pips behind the price movement.

Bear in mind there’s no guarantee, ever, but you will improve your chances of being on the right side of a trade.

1 Like

Basically, knowledge is the key point here! If you are trading with an ordinary trading skill, then of course Forex trading would be so much hard for you!

Trading is not hard since it involves buying or selling the asset however much harder is to estimate if an asset is undervalued or overvalued and how it take for the price to match with its intrinsic value. Hence it’s not just enough to be correct about intrinsic value but also access how long the market can stay irrational

I guess you are a newbie; and spend 2-3 years then surely you’ll have the answer for sure! Forex is really difficult!

1 Like

Exactly & this is why we need to follow the market trend! We can’t control the move but can follow the market!