Is Trump and all he stands for a pile of fecal matter?

The USA is in CRISIS. We have mass shootings happening weekly. So many that CNN can’t broadcast them all. Our police officers are killing young black men on the street that don’t resist detainment or questioning as evidenced by the polices own on body cameras.

Where I live we have an app called Neighborhood. People are sharing videos of youth breaking into cars as evidenced by VIDEO PROOF but these young hoodlums don’t seem to get arrested.

There is such amazing social discord right now it’s amazing we Americans get anything done at all.

And this God-f-u-c-k-i-n-g-d-a-m-n piece of human trash Donald Trump ushered in a period in time, before his presidency while running, and during his presidency that served to SEPERATE us as people from each other. To make us find ways to HATE each other. He is a instigator of hate, not love.

Hitler gained power in Germany in part by giving German citizens a scapegoat in the Jews to pin all the evils of the nation on. So that a whole nation could turn a blind eye to the mass slaughter or a whole ethnic group, Jesus’ people by the way. Jesus was a jew.

Trump want’s anyone that does not look like you to be your enemy. He made fun of the journalist with a disease that causes uncontrollable muscle movements. He took that man, a highly regarded journalist and made fun of him. That’s what child does in the 3td grade to show off in front of his friends.

I could go on and on, but I feel the need to both vomit and defecate just thinking about the horrible piece of human filth Donald Trump is.

You wanna counter point this, call me, my phone number is 409-866-5138. My email is [email protected].

May the force be with you

1 Like

Do you have any statistics to back up what you’re saying? I have heard the opposite point of view on the internet - that more black men are killed by lightning than shot by police in the US. But I’m not in the US.

1 Like

Man, do you follow our USA news in whatever country you’re in?

You can purchase a 2022 world almanac from Amazon or any reputable retailer and there are statistics for all kinds of things in there

1 Like

you could google what the Governor of Texas, Abbot, was doing when the school shooting at Uvalde Texas happened a couple months ago. The Governor was at a fundraiser for his political compaing raising money while in Uvalde they were deciding how many body bags they needed.

32 children killed, 2 teachers. Governer Abbott know and just when on with his fund raiser

1 Like

As for cop killers of black and brown people, it’s so many it hardly makes the news. But I know where to get the information. But I can’t do that off the top of my head. But if you follow CNN in America, they report about 1 per week or so of unarmed black or brown person shot down dead by police every few days.

The actual statistics are horrific. I will try to get some hard facts on that

1 Like

Please see Cops killing American citizens of color

I don’t follow much news at all, either here UK or the US. Thing is, you’re saying something is happening and its a matter for serious concern. Which would be correct if what you say is happening is as bad as you say it is. But how do I know its as bad as you say?

Interesting to note you have strayed almost immediately off the subject of your thread. Its possible that US gun crime deserves its own thread.

Are you suggesting I start another topic with associated press analysis on the topic of gun control in the USA? Well, that would be my pleasure. Please give me a minute.

Before I start, as this one is so easy, realize that the boy that killed 32 or 34 students and 2 teachers would not have been able to buy a rifle at the age of 18 had their been gun laws similar to the age of drinking which states you must be 21 to buy these weapons.

Piece of fecal matter Governer Abbot has vehemently denied his support of this simple legislation.

Think about this, an AR style rifle meaning that its whole purpose is to kill people as fast as it can. It can be sold to an 18 year old. It’s kinda like this, we will protect a fetus to the point that it’s deformed and a product of rape and incest to make it come out of the womb, but once it’s out, well, hope nobody walkes into your darcare with an AR-15 Assault Rifle and shoots you in your crib.

Republicans (the GOP) says that laws won’t end gun violence:

Laws Are Useless: Republicans Say No Gun Law Can Stop A Mass Shooter

Republicans say if they make new gun laws, criminals won’t follow them anyway. But that’s true of all laws.

Arthur Delaney
By

Arthur Delaney

Jun 2, 2022, 06:09 PM EDT|Updated Jun 3, 2022

00:00The GOP’s Outrageous Gun ‘Solutions’

WASHINGTON ― Requiring gun buyers to be at least 21 won’t stop 18-year-olds from buying guns and impulsively killing people, according to several Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee.

Their argument rests on their belief that people who are intent on doing harm will do so regardless of whether there are laws against it ― a way of thinking that calls into question the entire enterprise of writing laws.

ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats called the hearing Thursday to advance a package of gun control legislation in response to recent high-profile mass shootings in Uvalde, Texas and Buffalo, New York in which 18-year-olds killed more than 30 people combined.

A key part of the package would raise the federal minimum age for buying most shotguns and rifles, including the AR-15 assault rifles that were used in both the shootings, to 21.

Current law under the Gun Control Act only requires someone to be 21 to buy a handgun from a licensed dealer, but anyone at least 18 years of age can purchase shotguns, rifles and ammunition. The gunman in Uvalde who killed 19 schoolchildren legally bought assault rifles from a licensed dealer just days after his 18th birthday.

“This bill would not address the tragedies we’ve seen unfold around the country in the last couple weeks,” Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), the committee’s top Republican, said during the Thursday hearing.

ADVERTISEMENT

“It would not stop the terrible events we saw, wouldn’t harden schools,” Jordan added, referring to Republican proposals to increase school security, such as by adding armed guards, arming teachers and reducing the number of doors on school buildings.

In the wake of the shootings, many Republicans have described Democratic proposals as futile, arguing Congress is powerless to stop mass shooters except by giving more firepower to their intended targets. The futility argument was out in force at Thursday’s hearing.

“These bills that have been presented… would not have prevented what happened in the last three shootings and many other shootings,” Rep. Ken Buck (R-Col.) said.

“We have a serious problem involving families, involving drugs, involving mental health in this country,” Buck continued. “We have gone the wrong direction in the last 40 or 50 years. We have become a less safe society generally. Blaming the gun for what’s happening in America is small-minded.”

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) said a higher age limit wouldn’t stop “determined” teenagers from becoming mass shooters. “I don’t think that these people wouldn’t wait a year or two” to buy their guns, he said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) suggested that any effort to write a law reducing gun crime would be a waste of time, because all gun crimes are committed by criminals.

“Every one of these bills is unserious and unconstitutional and suffers from the problem ― the inherent problem that almost all gun control suffers from,” Massie said. “That is: Criminals do not obey the law. They do not follow the law.”

Never mind that the same argument could be made against any proposed law with criminal penalties.

Rep. Ted Deutch (D-Fla.) pointed out that a higher age requirement would, in fact, have made a difference in Uvalde and in Buffalo.

“For every time someone sits in this meeting and says nothing we’re doing here would have prevented this, well actually, if we had a law it said you have to be 21 to buy, then these two AR-15s would not have been purchased,” Deutch said.

Rep. David Cicilline (D-R.I.) said the higher gun-buying age would also have prevented mass shootings in Santa Fe, Texas; Parkland, Florida; Newtown, Connecticut; and Columbine, Colorado.

ADVERTISEMENT

“Those would not have been able to happen if those killers couldn’t get the gun because they weren’t old enough yet,” Cicilline said. “Stop saying nothing in this legislation would have changed anything. That is a lie.”

Even if the shooters in Uvalde and Buffalo had been unable to buy their rifles from licensed dealers, the proposed law would not have blocked them from buying the guns from an unlicensed source, such as from a hobbyist at a gun show or some random person on the internet. Democrats have proposed expanding background checks to cover such unlicensed transactions but not raising the age limit for them.

Though the federal age requirement for buying shotguns and rifles is 18 years of age or older, Florida raised the age limit for gun purchases to 21 after a teen gunman killed 17 people at a high school in Parkland, Florida. But Republicans from Florida, including Sen. Rick Scott, who signed the age restriction into law as Florida’s governor at the time, have not supported a higher age limit nationally.

Not all Republicans agreed about the uselessness of a higher age limit. Rep. Dan Bishop (R-N.C.) said that the proposed age restriction could have made a difference in Uvalde and New York.

“If they couldn’t acquire them legally, and you assume they wouldn’t have gotten them otherwise, it could have stopped that particular incident,” Bishop told HuffPost during a break in the hearing.

ADVERTISEMENT

But Bishop and other Republicans had another argument against the higher age requirement: that it could be unconstitutional because the Supreme Court has said the Second Amendment of the Constitution protects an individual’s right to own a gun.

A federal appeals court ruled last month that a California law disallowing gun sales to people under 21 was unconstitutional. Another federal court last year said the federal law banning handgun sales to those under 21 was unconstitutional, though the decision was later vacated as moot because the plaintiffs were no longer 21.

Rep. Joe Neguse (D-Col.) countered that an appeals court decision isn’t “the final word on the constitutionality of a given provision.”

Other new gun control measures Democrats are taking up include a ban on high-capacity magazines, requirements that all guns be traceable and rules for storing guns in houses with children.

RELATED…

that took all of two seconds. there ya go

This ■■■■ head (can I say than on here?) . This ■■■■ breath penis chewing piece of pond scum says that “It would not stop the terrible events we saw, wouldn’t harden schools,” Jordan added, referring to Republican proposals to increase school security, such as by adding armed guards, arming teachers and reducing the number of doors on school buildings.

in other words he’s saying, laws dont matter.

1 Like

For Christ’s sake, just listen to what the people that make the rules are telling you. It’s ■■■■■■■ instaniity right now

I believe that if an 18 year old could not have gotten his hands on a military assuault rifle, legally at least, it might have stopped that mass shooter

1 Like

oops, my bad tommor, I was going to start another thread.

Ohh well, there are so many more reasons to see that Donald Trump is a liar, a con artist, a man that uses serial bankruptcies to build wealth by not paying his workers.

The Assault Rifle that is built to kill military men and has been used to kill dozens of school children, really these have all been in the news.

Next week we’re about to learn the nature of the seizure warrant that the FBI just raided his home in Florida.

People all around him have already started serving prison sentences.

Sing with me boys and girls

Say hey!
Cha!

Hear the sound of the falling rain
Coming down like an Armageddon flame (hey!)
The shame, the ones who died without a name

Hear the dogs howling out of key
To a hymn called “Faith and Misery” (hey!)
And bleed, the company lost the war today, and

Oh I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies
This is the dawning of the rest of our lives (whoa, oh, whoa, oh)
On holiday!

Hear the drum pounding out of time
Another protester has crossed the line (hey!)
To find the money’s on the other side

Can I get another amen? (Amen!)
There’s a flag wrapped around a score of men (hey!)
A gag, a plastic bag on a monument

On holiday!

Hey!

Three, four!

The representative from California has the floor
“Sieg Heil” to the president Gasman
Bombs away is your punishment
Pulverize the Eiffel towers
Who criticize your government

“Bang! Bang!” goes the broken glass, and
Kill all the fags that don’t agree
Try to fight fire, setting fire
Is not a way that’s meant for me

Just 'cause (hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!)
Just 'cause, because we’re outlaws, yeah (hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!)

I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies
This is our lives on holiday!

1 Like

Donald Trump’s Evolving Stance on Abortion

The real estate mogul’s views have changed dramatically over the years.

ByMEGHAN KENEALLY

March 31, 2016, 3:20 PM

3:07

Trump’s Abortion Comments Hurt His Popularity With Women

Despite his reversal on his statement, opponents are using his words against him.

� – Donald Trump’s position on abortion has been a key area of criticism from his competitors since the start of the presidential race and now it’s back in the limelight.

The real estate mogul-turned-politician has flip-flopped on the issue over the years. On Wednesday alone, Trump had three different stances on abortion, twice clarifying comments he made earlier in the day that women who undergo abortions, if there were a ban on the procedure, should be punished.

[

Trump Reverses Position on Punishing Women Who Get Banned Abortions

](http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-women-abortions-punished-banned/story?id=38036626)

[

The Rise and Fall of the GOP Loyalty Pledge

](http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rise-fall-gop-loyalty-pledge/story?id=38028755)

[

The Next Legal Steps in the Battery Case Against Trump’s Campaign Manager

](http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/legal-steps-battery-case-trumps-campaign-manager/story?id=38033608)

[

Bernie Sanders Blasts Republican Field: ‘They’re a National Disgrace’

](http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bernie-sanders-blasts-republican-field-theyre-national-disgrace/story?id=38047725&nfo=/desktop_newsfeed_ab_refer_google_entertainment)

Here’s a brief history of Trump’s evolving stance on the controversial procedure:

April 1989: Hosts a Pro-Choice Fundraiser

According to The New York Times, Trump was a co-host of a fundraiser at the Plaza Hotel, which he owned, for an abortion rights leader in 1989 but failed to attend. Organizers of the event told the paper that Trump and his relatives had received death threats over the dinner and that was the reason they decided to skip it.

October 24, 1999: Pro-Choice But “Hates It”

During an interview with Tim Russert on “Meet the Press,” Trump shared his thoughts on a number of social issues, including abortion.

Advertisement

He declared that he was “very pro-choice,” but went on to decry the idea of the procedure.

PHOTO: Donald Trump is interviewed by Tim Russert on "Meet the Press" in 1999.

Donald Trump is interviewed by Tim Russert on “Meet the Press” in 1999.

Meet the Press

“I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for, I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject, but still I just believe in choice,” he said in the televised interview.

This clip has been recirculated frequently during this election season and was central to Sen. Ted Cruz’s critique of Trump’s “New York values”, since Trump repeatedly said in the 1999 interview that his social stances were shaped by his upbringing in New York.

“It may be a little bit of a New York background,” Trump explained in the interview.

May 3, 2011: Made the Switch

When Trump was toying with the idea of running for president in 2011, he told The Times that he was pro-life.

“There are certain things that I don’t think can ever be negotiated. Let me put it this way: I am pro life, and pro-life people will find out that I will be very loyal to them, just as I am loyal to other people. I would be appointing judges that feel the way I feel,” he told the paper in May 2011.

August 6, 2015: Pro-Life

When he finally decided to take the plunge and run for the presidency this upcoming term, Trump explained that he had had a change of heart, coming out strongly as pro-life and giving a specific explanation.

During the first debate, Trump was asked about his comments from 1999 and said that “since then, I’ve very much evolved.”

“What happened is friends of mine, years ago, were going to have a child, and it was going to be aborted. And it wasn’t aborted. And that child today is a total superstar, a great, great child. And I saw that. And I saw other instances,” Trump said at the debate.

“I am very, very proud to say that I am pro-life,” he added.

Recent Stories from ABC News

Trump has repeated this personal story and reiterated his pro-life stance many times over the course of his campaign.

March 30, 2016: Talk of Punishing Women and Possible Ban

In the span of roughly three hours on Wednesday, Trump had three different stances on abortion.

During a taping of an MSNBC town hall in Wisconsin, Trump was pressed repeatedly by host Chris Matthews if he thinks there should be “some form of punishment” if abortion were banned and Trump finally said: “For the woman? … Yeah.”

He went on to say that the punishment in question would “have to be determined.”

After a clip of that interview was released, Trump’s campaign first released the following statement from Trump: “This issue is unclear and should be put back into the states for determination. Like Ronald Reagan, I am pro-life with exceptions, which I have outlined numerous times.”

Recent Stories from ABC News

His campaign later released another statement, effectively retracting the most controversial portion of the comments he had made during the MSNBC taping.

The second statement reads: “If Congress were to pass legislation making abortion illegal and the federal courts upheld this legislation, or any state were permitted to ban abortion under state and federal law, the doctor or any other person performing this illegal act upon a woman would be held legally responsible, not the woman. The woman is a victim in this case as is the life in her womb. My position has not changed – like Ronald Reagan, I am pro-life with exceptions,” Trump said in his subsequent statement.

It’s early hours over the pond have you been on the sherbet s

Forgive me, I’m just a Southeast Texas Hick in the USA. Not sure what you mean friend.