It's hello from me

Hi

I have been using the Babypips website for a week now so I thought Id better introduce myself.

A week ago I knew nothing about forex. The only knowledge I had about currencies was that I knew I needed to exchange currency to travel abroad.

So a week down the line and I know slightly more than I did. Slow progress but my goal is to eventually be my own boss and be able to work my own hours. Hopefully forex will enable me to achieve this.

I have to say this site is amazing! I hopefully will get to know a few of you as we travel on this journey.

Best wishes
Paul

2 Likes

Hellooooo @paulkazsav! :blush: Welcome to BP! And good luck on your trading journey! :blush: Slow progress is still (more sustainable) progress! :smiley: I hope we could interact more in the future. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to BabyPips, Paul. I hope you will continue to share your trading journey with us. See you around!

1 Like

its a fine word really slow progress, there is no real chance to acquire good knowledge and experience within very short time , so newcomers should be cool mind when learning and not to hurry.

1 Like

agree , there is no short cut in Forex trading when learning and earning , so keep patience for all time. good luck

1 Like

learning should be in cool mind , otherwise it will just take your time , nothing without it .

1 Like

Welcome to babypips @paulkazsav! Slow progress is still progress. Just keep at it. Good luck and hope to hear more from you. :blush:

1 Like

Yes CoinLady. I realise trading Forex is not a get rich quick scheme. I want to supplement my retirement, which Iā€™m hoping to fulfill in 5 years time.

Regards
Paul

1 Like

Thanks for your support guys !

I hope you achieve your goal. Good luck on your trading journey. :blush:

hope, you will bring positive something , always try to be cool when trading , good luck for you