Its my 1st time to do forex

Hey, I am Bentoy from Philippines. I am new here. I just started Forex trading.few months ago i do Stock market
I need to learn more to become success in Forex. So, I joined this community. I am seeking your support.

1 Like

Welcome to the community. You are in the right place. In the beginning, get clear idea of that forex trading that it requires deep knowledge and understanding. Otherwise profit is not possible. So focus on learning. Best of luck.

Hello, To learn more about forex trading, go to www.babypips.com/learn/forex here you will get good resources for learning.

Welcome Bentoy! You’ll definitely learn so much from the School of Pipsology and in this community. Enjoy your stay and good luck on your trading journey!

OMG! :blush::blush: HELLO KABAYAAAAN! :blush: Haha. :smiley: I’m also from the Philippines and I’m always so excited when I see other Filipinos here. :smiley: Haha. Welcome welcome! And good luck on your forex trading! :blush:

you can start with baby pips school which is really awesome for all kinds trader , i hope you will bring a awesome trading life. good luck

pips school works greatly really but the main problem is if you dont do practice in trading any kind of knowledge can be useless.

Never traded Stocks, mainly just Forex and Crypto. Good luck on your journey.

wow noypi!! Hello mga boss!! Good luck sa atin mga team payaman sa forex! hahaha