*Jackain has entered the chat*

Hi there!

My name is Jack. An expression that would describe me well enough is Jack of all trades, because i’m a very polyvalent person, i may not master something but i’ll be good at anything, that’s fine by me !

A bit of background: I was born in France, i went alone in Canada (Quebec) when i was 20yo to study video game programming, one of my hobby. During my course I’ve met my soulmate, 6 and half years from now, and so i stayed in Canada, as i was supposed to go back in France at the end of my study.
I didn’t get a job in video game programming mostly because the working conditions are unatractive. I prefer working on my personnal game at home, the way i want. I did a few jobs for a while, from exterminator to IT tech, and when Covid-19 hit i followed a gouv. accelerated course to work as a beneficiary attendant, because i needed a job that means something to me, more than capitalist reasons.

The reason i have interest in forex trading is to get another source of income to be able to spend less time working at my job, not that i don’t like it, quite the contrary, but i would like to spend more time near my family because baby-us will be taking his first breath in a few weeks, or maybe days :slight_smile: and i would like to spend more time with the family, also be able to fill my weeks with my other hobbies (moutain biking, bouldering, other sports, videogame programming, and playing obviously), i’m also working on renovating the duplex house with bought a year ago. With a full time job time goes by and i sometimes feel deception to not reach my goals in my hobbies because i don’t have time.

That’s is for me, thanks for reading to those who did :stuck_out_tongue:
and big thanks to the staff and the community of this website for all the amazing knowledge held inside ! :heartbeat:

Cya !

Jackain has left the chat

Hi and good luck in your journey :slight_smile:

1 Like