James16 pin bar analysis

Hi,
It’s not usually my style to post in forums, I love to read what the guru has to say and the newbies has to ask! Lol. But I’ve been trying to get my hands on the j16 system but without any luck. As I gather its a free system, but can anyone give me a link to where its explained in full? Thanks.

Hey Snykant,

This would be the right place: james16 Chart Thread @ Forex Factory

Good luck,

Ben

Have you met him? Why has nobody ever met him? Why is this supposed forex millionaire running a pay site?

So why does he run a pay site then? If it was me and I was making all this money trading I wouldn’t want the the hassle of running a pay site. Think about it.

The answer to that question is in the chart thread if you had bothered to read it.

If you have a problem with James16 then move on. Simple huh? Don’t let the fact that the James16 group still has the best reputation around after several years stop you.

Yea and Bernie Madoff and his exclusive by invitiation only investment fund consistently had the best returns around after several years. Think about it.

If you don’t want to listen to legitimate questions (that nobody else seems to be asking…think about it) then that is up to you. Simple huh?

Yea I did read the excuses…errr reasons for the pay site. Still does not add up. As any wise investor who has been around the block will tell you. Just follow the money. It never lies.

If you read his latest comments he seems to be more interested in daytrading the Dow than Forex. Why is that if he is making all this money from Forex with this “big account” of his that he can leverage upwards of 100:1? It just all strikes me as a bit odd really.

Actually I am a fan. I pretty much agree with their whole philosophy. All of it. That is going from when they started the thread in 2005 to around the time their curious pay site popped up. Seems to me things seemed to change in their attitudes around that time. Apparently some people started to ask questions. A lot of those posts were deleted I would assume and that was around the time this pay site popped up. Then this James16 guy seemed to lash out at the critics more and was going out of his way to shill this website by pointing out he does not shill his website…lol. How it is all about being helpful and he just wants to create a friendly environment. All this can be yours for a mere $130 a month…lol. That is the thing that is twitching my “something not quite right” meter.

Looking at the guest area I watched the fijitrader videos. At least he put his face on camera. He strikes me as a legit sort of guy except for yet another curious thing. He is shilling some resort hotel in fiji in all his videos.

Again, why would some guy who is supposedly a forex guru making a 7 figure income, be shilling for a resort hotel? I know a lot of wealthy people. I have been in their homes. They are not like this at all. None of them. They never ever shill pay websites or hotels or any of that even though they may own several hotels and paysites or whatever. Again, just one of the several little inconsistencies that makes me wonder.

So why does he run a pay site then? If it was me and I was making all this money trading I wouldn’t want the the hassle of running a pay site. Think about it

okay think about it hmmmm. I’m thinking you don’t know much about diversification do you? How about running a website. He charges and God forbid makes a little money for his literally hours and hours of work, moreover he pays people to mantain the website as well as moderate.

BTW it is a newbie dream to think you can blink your eye and become a self sustaining forex trader. The fact is it takes years of consistant trading to get there. People get trapped into thinking I will just compound my account 2% per trade but what happens when 2% is in the thousands. Do you have the personal fortitude to close a bad trade when it is -$5000 how about -$25000? Have you done it? Do you know anybody who has? Just because somebody is successful at trading does not mean that should be the only source of income. Is that some sort of newbie rule.
[B]You are only allowed to make money trading[/B]
So all you guys out there with 2 or more sources of income must be a fraud.

Let me tell you something, If I had the talent to teach and the track record/credibility, then I would do a paid service too. Forex is a huge industry. Don’t believe me? Why is babypips here? They are successful trading and it can be proven just follow the blogs. Look at the contributors for those blogs, they all have credibility and a proven track record. So why do they run babypips? Is it they care about the newbie? Maybe. Perhaps it is a solid stream of income for them.

Think about it

Ok, thinking about it. I am a forex trader with 25 years experience making mid 7 figures. Hey I know, why not start a website charging $130 a month where I could (realistically) make 150k a year net. Yup, makes perfect sense…NOT! Now if I am only making 4 or 5 figures forex trading or I am blowing it all daytrading Dow then it makes PERFECT sense…

And thanks for telling me what I already know by regurgitating the same information I have read all over about how forex trading is not easy money. Has nothing to do with what we are talking about here though.

im not regurgitating anything just stating the obvious. Why do you care so much? Who gives a crap if James16 is trading dow or not. Can you hang with a tic chart do you think it is responsible to tell a noobie to trade there hard earned money on a tick chart? Is it wrong to diversify??? Do you own a home? Do you save money by not buying digital cable? Do you have a 7 figure account? How do you know if James does? Is it your business? Really what is your point? I got an idea why don’t you start a third thread and bash James some more? Everybody heard your opinion now why don’t you go and watch your analog tv and trade using your dial up. If you have concern about James Charecter than do what McGyver says and go on FF and ask them. Please its annoying

I am entitled to my opinion. And my opinion is that nobody seems to be asking these seemingly very obvious questions. They want so badly to believe that they seem to be completely blind. Same old story. Just human nature. Plenty of examples in history.

Thanks for this…

Hello, I have created from scratch my own version o such an EA based on J16 principals. It considers 3 timeframes simultaneously, PA, trend, location, bar quality, space and big round numbers.

Can’t link ye but check on the MT5 market for PAM by Bendex77

it s a shame that this thread died, i really like Price Action