JÄWÄ's 'Experimental' Price Indecision System

The zones are no longer relevant. SJ has made changes to the system since the beginning of this thread and doesn’t use the zone idea any more.

Thanks philosophunculist ,
could you pls tell me what is the post number for the new changed systems.
thnxs

@kbforex: The official system has been edited as changes have been made, it is on post 1 :slight_smile: and there are many recent examples and questions about the changes as well

I have to miss one candle a day due to sleep.

The week started bad with some inconsistent charting software.

I’m trading on a mobile phone, sometimes in work where I have to make quick decisions.

There was some hesitation/indecision on some trades leading to no trades, also I didn’t appreciate the level of accuracy required when calculating what is and is not a valid pinbar.

Ended up ~ one trade down with two open trades one of which is fairly close to SL.

Let the indicator do that for you. You can find the moste recent version on post #70.

I traded last week and 40 $ profit and 10 $ loss and some running trades. I traded 0.01 lot , so very good result, i will wait few weeks before i go for 0.1 lot. I have problems to trade sometime against my older systems. But they were not mechanical and big stress was also bad. It is not easy to trade this system, I think with few running trades and some strong trend with more signals you get in with 2 lots in no time… Waiting for monday, take care everyone

Hi Sith, I want to please know somethink about 5 and 7 candle from right. You said that you dont trade them while body < 30% of total lenght. I do not see it , I installed forex.com demo to be sure about feed, still 3xbody < (high- low). Help me please

Problem is that it won’t work on the mobile app’s I’m guessing?

Hi SithJawa , please help me with your audusd 4h chart. Candle 5 and 7 does not have (open-close) > 30 % of (high- low). I downloaded forex.com demo to get your feed, but still no help. I would trade them if i have your chart feed. Plese help me clear it, THX

Custom Indis will not work in any mobile app. Except web based systems

I am willing to try this…can someone tell me if I would be looking at a past setup correctly?
The EUR/JPY 4 hour candle at the close of Friday, so last candle is a pin on my charts, and when I go to 1 hour, it shows the last candle has lower close than 4th to last candle’s close, so let’s pretend that was 24 hours earlier on Thursday, so no market close…I would sell as soon as 4th hour ended as market order with 40 pip SL and half at 40 pip TP, and other half at 70 pips with SL moved to BE when first TP hit?

@renda1234: the open to close of the signals (the body) has to be equal to or LESS than 30% of the total candle length, not greater :3

I will try to type out a checklist when i have time to make it easier to spot trades :slight_smile:

Yes yes lower than 30 % , i know, sorry i write it wrongly. But on forex.com demo feed it is not. (open-close)/((high-low)/100) < 30, so i would take the candles 5 and 7 as good signals, sorry to bohter you again and again, but this is fundamental for me to solve it.

@renda1234: could you post pictures of the candles you are talking about? I think what is happening is the charts you are looking at operate at a different server time than mine, meaning our charts will look slightly different, and if thats the case you will get signals i dont, i will get signals you dont and etc

EDIT: which candles are you talking about exactly? signals i didnt take or the signals i did take? if you mean candles 5 and 7 from the right i did trade those, however i only posted my closed trades at the time

Also, asking questions is no bother :smiley: it helps everyone including me get more skilled at trading this system, i know it like the back of my hand now :slight_smile:

@pipcompounder: that is absolutely correct :smiley: good luck trading it :slight_smile:

@everyone: here is a simple checklist, i was trying to make it more complicated but i found that near impossible :3 so here it is

System Checklist:
I think it might be an inside bar…

Is the second candle in the formation completely engulfed by the first candle (i.e. The highs and lows of the second candle do not exceed the highs and lows of the first candle)? ____
Is the first candle in the formation a non price action candle (not an indecision candle, pin bar, doji etc.)? ____

If both answers are yes than it’s a valid signal! So which way do we trade?..

1. take the last 4 four hour candles (including the mother bar)
  2. define the Highest High
  3. define the Lowest Low
  4. define the average price of those two value (like this : Highest Price + Lowest Price / divided by 2)
  5. If the close of the inside bar is higher than the average price, buy!
  6. If the close of the inside bar is lower than the average price, sell!

I think it might be a star formation…

Is the first candle in the formation going in the direction of the near term momentum? ____
Is the second candle in the formation an indecision candle, doji, or group of candles that show indecision? ____
Is the third candle in the formation going in the opposite direction of the first candle? ____
Does the third candle in the formation close atleast half way down the body of the first candle?____
Are both the first and third candle in the formation non price action candles?____

If all answers are yes than it’s a valid signal! So which way do we trade?..

The way we determine the trend in place for the first candle is:

1. take the first candle in the star formation and the three candles before it
  2. define the Highest High
  3. define the Lowest Low
  4. define the average price of those two value (like this : Highest Price + Lowest Price / divided by 2)
  5. If the close of the first candle in the star formation is higher than the average price and the candle is bullish, sell!
  6. If the close of the first candle in the star formation is lower than the average price and the candle is bearish, buy!

I think it might be an indecision candle (pin bar)…

Is the length of the long wick 50% or more of the length of the total candle? ____
Is the length of the body equal to or less than 35% of the total length of the candle? ____

If both answers are yes then it’s a valid signal! So which way do we trade? After zooming in to the 4 one hour candles that make up the four hour signal…

If the close of the fourth candle is higher than the close of the first candle, Buy!

If the close of the fourth candle is lower than the close of the first candle, Sell!

EDIT: I finished the checklist and this entails everything you need for criteria on entering new trades except multiple signals in a row :slight_smile: one thing most people forget especially is the requirements for stars

Hi, you writed “the candles 5 and 7 from the right i didn’t trade because their bodies were over 30% of the total candle length, and the fourth from the right i am currently entered on”

I am talking about thes candle,

, THX

Assuming we’re looking at the same candle here, it’s not a valid signal anyways, because the wick is not 50%.

Edit: the may 24th 08:00 candle (EST)

Edit again…: Of course, now I see where SJ said he traded it so I could be wrong, lol.

@renda1234: AHHHHHHHHHHH i see what happened aha, at the time i had posted that chart it was like early morning friday, maybe just after midnight so not all of the candles were there :l sorry for the confusion :\ but on your chart (which is the exact same as mine) the candles i would have traded starting from the right (and not including todays new candle) are: 3, 7, 8, and 10 :slight_smile:

@ sith why would candle 7 be a trade on rendas chart?

@ renda I use trade interceptor too! Have you changed the settings so the candles close at 5 est? It’s a bit confusing to me, when you highlight a 4hr candle and zoom in to 1 hr is it the three candles before the one with the line over that are used for confirmation? Thanks

Sorry sith just reread your post and realised your were counting from the right!