JÄWÄ's 'Experimental' Price Indecision System

Absolutely. I have been trading several years and do know that losses occur. This system is powerful and I am confident I will be +250 pips by weeks end. The weeks end total is the actual true total in the longrun. Thanks sj you are more than kind and helpful.

Mmmm, the three of them opens and close at different server time hour!

LF opens at Monday 0:00-Friday 23:59, Forex Sunday 21:00-Friday 20:59, IBFX Sunday 22:00-Friday 20:00

Here is it

yep, looks like my mt4…the indicator tries to say that second to last candle for last week is a sell…looks different than the Ipad charts I use to trade with.

maybe AU and AJ and EJ are breaking out…??? not sure about GJ, still above retracement level.

@pipcompounder: now is the make or break moment, since it has reached a major S/R line and last weeks close price will either bounce back up or break through, looking at the candles it looks like a bearish breakout might happen, lets hope! :stuck_out_tongue:

I have noticed the atr changes quite a bit during an open trade. Do we stay with the original atr or adjust it as the market moves. For instance ej has gone down 8 pips since trade.

@traderjosh: we go off the original ATR :)we couldn’t possibly keep changing it as it changes aha

I just started my forex.com application… I liked! they called me by phone within 30 minutes, in Spanish!

@Sith Jawa, how much time do you has been trading with them? do you had any problems, specially with deposit/withdraw? Thanks!

lets hope we get a signal to be able to compound, too! I’ll be happy to ride to full TP if no additional signal in 15 mins.

@medisoft: Something i posted on another thread:

It really all depends on where you live, I can’t say anything for any broker outside of america, but I use forex.com, they have fantastic customer service 24/5 with weekend hours too, the staff are friendly and knowledgable and have never not helped me near instantly, my account took two days to go through and activate, registration took about ten minutes, they offer their own platform that they created that has a much simpler and in my opinion superior interface to mt4, however that platform doesn’t have EA’s and custom indicators, they also offer mt4, they allow online browser trading and the interface they use for it is very simple, the charts are easy to customize on the online browser too, it’s like a much cleaner online mt4

In addition when you sign up they assign you a strategy advisor which you can call or email at any time to ask any forex related questions, even for strategy help! In addition to all that they have low competitive spreads, and near inatant execution, So yeah I have never had any trouble with forex.com

But they do have some cons:
Max leverage 1:50
No hedging
No multiple take profits

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/45042-can-you-recommend-me-some-brokers-best-brokers.html#ixzz1xW1jLycw

I have been using them 6ish months and have never had any problems, i’ve called their customer service at all hours of the morning and they have always been friendly and helpful :slight_smile: their office is on wallstreet and the people on the phones are traders themselves, you can ask them how they trade and random things like that :slight_smile: And i’ve never had a problem with depositing or withdrawing, i deposited by credit card and it was instant, and when i withdraw it takes no more then a day :slight_smile:

well, because I don’t live on US, my max leverage seems to be 1:200, and support hedging :slight_smile:

@medisoft: lucky you! i am trying to find a reliable offshore broker, i want the extra leverage badly, that way i can increase my risk while keeping the amount of trades i can have open practically infinite :smiley:

@everyone: this is probably the best start to a week i’ve ever had, i’m up 400 pips :smiley:

yes, I know.

Can you post your next trade here, to compare it with my current forex.com charts?

I have noticed different atr with different brokers. I have 2 live accounts and they are both different. (both set at 14 on 4hr) help!! Lol

hello traders
i trust today must have been a wonderful day for everybody
Sithjawa , i salute u with both hands
here trader is an INSIDE ( INSIDE BAR) BAR ON 4HRS USDJPY
4hrs USDJPY

@medisoft: sure :slight_smile: my current trades are 2 sell trades on AUD/JPY, 1 on EUR/JPY, and 1 on GBP/JPY, and i have 1 buy stop pending on EUR/JPY, and GBP/JPY

Do we only trade and inside bar when it breaks the mother bar or do we trade it right away?

@traderjosh: because the ATR is determined over 14 candles and there are minor price decimal variations varying from server time, local time, and broker, the variations increase with time, its completely normal :slight_smile:

We place a pending stop order that is triggered when price reaches that point, so it is not entered at the candle close at market execution

@kbforex: aha cool, looks good :slight_smile: just remember we only place one stop order and the way we determing wether its a sell stop or buy stop is by this:

Inside Bars: An inside Bar is a two candle formation that includes any candle and a second candle that is entirely contained within the previous candle (meaning the wicks of the candle does not surpass the previous candles high or low), I only trade inside bars as a continuation meaning i only trade in the direction of the current market movement, how do i define that?

1. take the last 4 four hour candles (including the mother bar)
  2. define the Highest High
  3. define the Lowest Low
  4. define the average price of those two value (like this : Highest Price + Lowest Price / divided by 2)
  5. If the close of the inside bar is higher than the average price, buy!
  6. If the close of the inside bar is lower than the average price, sell!

Im not sure but it looks like they could be either buys or sells, you’ll have to calculate it to see for sure :slight_smile:

Sj what was your atr on ej? The current trade

I have 72 but oanda said 40. That doesn’t seem right.